Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep trying to like the 2 door but the more I look at it the more I think it looks goofy. The proportions just seem off to me.
I'll get hate for it but I consider the 4 door the better looking one.
It's the opposite for me. If I were forced to buy a 4 door due to kids I'd probably get something different. To each his own right?

Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A couple real concerns I have:

1. This vehicle is small. The two door is especially tiny.
2. The looks are starting to fade on me.
2 door SUVs are generally a thing of the past for that reason but it looks like a nice size to me. As Susan pointed out, the 2 door is perfect for those of us driving on small mountain roads or needing to squeeze into a "parking spot" at a crowded trailhead. The 2 door definitely won't suit everyone's needs but I think Ford sized it perfectly for anyone wanting a 2 door SUV in today's world.

D7572D02-1728-41DF-AC1E-9C791CC98FCF.jpeg

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door SUVs are generally a thing of the past for that reason but it looks like a nice size to me. As Susan pointed out, the 2 door is perfect for those of us driving on small mountain roads or needing to squeeze into a "parking spot" at a crowded trailhead mall. The 2 door definitely won't suit everyone's needs but I think Ford sized it perfectly for anyone wanting a 2 door SUV in today's world.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door and 4-Door sighted in Michigan D7572D02-1728-41DF-AC1E-9C791CC98FCF
fify

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Other things that are also commonly described as not that bad:

Broccoli
Dental cleanings
FCA reliability when owning a new vehicle for one year
Vegan burgers you eat to humor the chica you're seeing
Vegan nacho "cheese"
Like 30% of cats
Gluten free pizza
Turkey bacon
Knock-off airpods
Chihuahuas once you get to know them
MIC grey rubbermaid trash bin
Twizzlers
Gas station taquitos
The haircut you gave yourself during the pandemic
I feel personally attacked.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep trying to like the 2 door but the more I look at it the more I think it looks goofy. The proportions just seem off to me.
I'll get hate for it but I consider the 4 door the better looking one.
I was all in on the 2 door just due to the fact it looks badass with the shorter wheelbase and the squatch. Plus it was more true to the 1st gen style.
But this latest in-person profile pic has me looking at it and all I can see is an updated Bronco II. IT would be loads better with the top off, but in that pic it doesn't do it for me.
Now I'm thinking 4 door again. Easier for my teens to get in and out of (and enjoy the ride in), and it looks like a tactical badass with the doors and top off. Especially in a dark color with the squatch.

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Modular or the molded
I think the molded Grey color is going to be much nicer than people think. It's not jet-black; so it won't cook the occupants. Plus, it will be a nice contrast to the shiny paint. This rig shouldn't look like a jacked-up car.

Velocity Blue BB with molded grey top. I'm sure Ford will use the same plastic for the top as they do the front grill; so it will be all matchy. They'll get it right.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't get into the gray top with the black exterior. Then again, not many colors get my excited about the grey top. I feel like catcus grey is one of the few colors where the grey top doesn't look bad.
Antimatter Blue and Velocity Blue will look great with the grey roof. That's a bloody large flat solar panel...so a jet black roof would be nobueno down here in Florida.

I hope they make the Big Bend wheels and grill match the color of the top. If they do (can't imagine they won't); it will be a great set of contrasting colors and textures on the rig.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A couple real concerns I have:

1. This vehicle is small. The two door is especially tiny.
2. The looks are starting to fade on me.

Maybe it’s that we keep seeing black Frankenstein pre-production models with mismatched parts and colors. Or, every spy shot we see has Broncos that are beat to hell. Or the grey hardtop. Not sure, but I’m definitely not as excited by the looks as I originally was.

Im sure I’m not the only one feeling this way, and this is the big risk Ford takes by taking FOREVER to get it to market. If they were available, one would be in my garage already.
I could have written this post.

-=[P@]=-

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger 4.0L, '18 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But this latest in-person profile pic has me looking at it and all I can see is an updated Bronco II.
Since the Bronco II was based on first gen Rangers, I can draw a connection but I would not base the connection on looks!

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 bronco, 2020 Ford tremor 2014 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 door SUVs are generally a thing of the past for that reason but it looks like a nice size to me. As Susan pointed out, the 2 door is perfect for those of us driving on small mountain roads or needing to squeeze into a "parking spot" at a crowded trailhead. The 2 door definitely won't suit everyone's needs but I think Ford sized it perfectly for anyone wanting a 2 door SUV in today's world.

D7572D02-1728-41DF-AC1E-9C791CC98FCF.jpeg
I think its perfect size for the old guys that like to kick around up north and beat back and forth to work some.
Sponsored