LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
I would guess that is a production and not preprod model. It has a window sticker. Could this mean they are rolling out already ?
No nowhere near roll out. When sending units to different testing agencies a print out has to accompany the vehicle so it can be tracked accordingly

Advertisement

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac
So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
I agree the grey molded looks horrible on everything what is ford thinking? Pretty easy to add black to plastic pellets why not mold in black or white great does seem to look good on anything

RBF 1401

Black Diamond
First Name
Tricia
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Clubs

or tonight lol
1602210596187.png
I wish Bronco came in this color. It looks like the color Leadfoot they offer on the F-150. The pics we've seen so far of Carbonized Gray to me just look like a darker version of Iconic Silver.

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony
Well, then, we've found another B&P glitch. Each time I've built a BD it shows up as an add-on option:
:(
1604771809411.png

Advertisement

Advertisement