First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will not comment on the gray top, I’m trying to be a better person.
I LOVE the 2 door dimensions with the Sasquatch package. Now, I just need to decide on BD, Bl, (both Squatched)or WT.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bout damn time we get to see the mysterious BD!
I’m not in love with the grey top but I believe I can make do with a different color to have the top blend more seemly

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder how good those new Good Year tires are? Im not really digging the tread pattern style. I mean if they perform well great. If not ill definitely change them put after they wear out. I like a more meaty and aggressive look. Anyone else feel this way??

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not into arguing on the net, and I could be completely wrong but compared to these pictures that I took myself (yes I know the lighting and such), My eyes say to me this is Race Red.
Race Red =
Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red Race

Rapid Red =
Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red Rapid

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Definitely Race Red. It looks good in the 2-door trim, keeps it from looking like a fire truck which sometimes Race Red with too much surface area can do

Rapid Red is a tri-coat metallic with tinted layer, it will have a lot of depth and shimmer to the angles of material that a 2-stage paint cannot match. The Bronco pictured above has a 2-stage paint which is not metallic at all. It's Race Red.

Example of Rapid Red in assembly room lighting. Different allllllll over.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red Rapid_Red_2021_Ford_Bronco_Badlands_Production_Factory[1]

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OK somebody with Photoshop skills could you please make the roof, and wheel flares white and the doorhandles and mirrors the same color as the body. Trying to see how and FE Bronco would look in the color scheme ? Mahalo ??

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
Don't like the grey top, try this
This is not a cosmetic dressing. It's an easy-to-use permanent dye.
Take a look at this link and read the reviews, look at the customer images

https://www.amazon.com/Forever-Bumper-Improved-Formula-Larger/dp/B00FAYLPZK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=forever+black&qid=1602088835&sr=8-1&th=1