First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely Race Red. It looks good in the 2-door trim, keeps it from looking like a fire truck which sometimes Race Red with too much surface area can do

Rapid Red is a tri-coat metallic with tinted layer, it will have a lot of depth and shimmer to the angles of material that a 2-stage paint cannot match. The Bronco pictured above has a 2-stage paint which is not metallic at all. It's Race Red.

Example of Rapid Red in assembly room lighting. Different allllllll over.

Rapid_Red_2021_Ford_Bronco_Badlands_Production_Factory[1].jpg
I think that's cactus grey.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
White top - ?

White flares - ?

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The window sticker on mine when it shows up to the dealer better say a Hell of a lot more than NOT FOR SALE!! It better also say...NOT FOR TEST DRIVING....NOT FOR SITTING IN....NOT FOR KIDS TO GET THEIR STICKY FINGERS ALL OVER WHILE PARENTS WALK AROUND IT.

In fact, it should also say...BACK AWAY FROM THE BRONCO!!! OWNER EN ROUTE TO PICK VEHICLE UP!!!!

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone may have already asked this, but do we know if the silver ring on the sasquatch wheels is based on trim level? I don't mind the silver, but I like black better.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
No laying off the becursed gray tops, we need to double and redouble our attacks on this abomination. BTW, the fenders look gray to me, not that this is OK in any universe.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For anyone complaint about the gray top. Having design elements darker at the bottom and lighten as you go up actually helps create an optical illusion of a taller stance. This is probably intentional (notice the bumper and rails are a darker black than the ”black” flares). This will make the bronco appear larger than it actually is.

A notable real world example of this is the castle at Disney World. To appear taller, the designers repainted the castle with lighter shades to the top. Check it out.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
For anyone complaint about the gray top. Having design elements darker at the bottom and lighten as you go up actually helps create an optical illusion of a taller stance. This is probably intentional (notice the bumper and rails are a darker black than the ”black” flares). This will make the bronco appear larger than it actually is.

A notable real world example of this is the castle at Disney World. To appear taller, the designers repainted the castle with lighter shades to the top. Check it out.
This is a Bronco dammit, not some mickey mouse club car:ROFLMAO:

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a Bronco dammit, not some mickey mouse club car:ROFLMAO:
Hey man just saying that it'll help the truck appear bigger! Isn't that what we want??

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Give me a bigger truck, not your voodoo magic show! :ROFLMAO:

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No laying off the becursed gray tops, we need to double and redouble our attacks on this abomination. BTW, the fenders look gray to me, not that this is OK in any universe.
See, your comment about the fenders still falls in line with what I mean though. The fenders and the grille and the bumpers and the top and the b-pillar and the mirrors, etc. are all different shades/colors. It's weird. I know we keep hearing they're pre-production and not get too bent out of shape about it but it's starting to get hard not to. Ugh.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone may have already asked this, but do we know if the silver ring on the sasquatch wheels is based on trim level? I don't mind the silver, but I like black better.
The beauty ring is also meant to be painted easily.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red 2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Prelim-Tech-Specs_page_2
Sponsored