First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liberty CRD, Aveo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just fyI, as an alternative to the ford performance beadlock rings, im 95% sure kmc rings will bolt right up to stock squatch wheels. I unfortunately mounted the tires on the kmc wheels before I had a chance to actually try bolting them onto the factory wheels but as you can see in the pic all the holes lined up which follows that the hidden holes also will.

20220716_081819.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
tjdeerslayer37
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liberty CRD, Aveo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are from kmc grenade crawl wheels btw

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just fyI, as an alternative to the ford performance beadlock rings, im 95% sure kmc rings will bolt right up to stock squatch wheels. I unfortunately mounted the tires on the kmc wheels before I had a chance to actually try bolting them onto the factory wheels but as you can see in the pic all the holes lined up which follows that the hidden holes also will.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch beadlock rings from KMC 20220716_081819
You HAVE to try actually mounting one! Those are a good bit cheaper than the fords. And I like there’s multiple styles available too. $128 each for machete style from summit and $113 for these from northridge!

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had these KMC Grenades on my Jeep - my beadlock rims were stamped “off road use only” which was an issue for state inspection - just an FYI. it is engraved deeply on the trim ring. I know KMC makes a true beadlock (which I had) and a fake beadlock - so maybe the fake trim ring isn’t stamped ? I can see it in your picture when I zoom in.

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have an old spare set of Dirty Lift rash rings from their Dual-Tek series and just checked, they line up just fine

OP
OP
tjdeerslayer37
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liberty CRD, Aveo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had these KMC Grenades on my Jeep - my beadlock rims were stamped “off road use only” which was an issue for state inspection - just an FYI. it is engraved deeply on the trim ring. I know KMC makes a true beadlock (which I had) and a fake beadlock - so maybe the fake trim ring isn’t stamped ? I can see it in your picture when I zoom in.
These are true beadlocks, no inspection in Michigan so I hadn't considered that for others

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on this? Would love to be able to pickup some KMC rings with the drain holes to be able to use on the factory SAS wheels if possible

OP
OP
tjdeerslayer37
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liberty CRD, Aveo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any update on this? Would love to be able to pickup some KMC rings with the drain holes to be able to use on the factory SAS wheels if possible
I sold my squatch wheels, but don't see how they wouldnt fit, all the bolt heads lined right up
Sponsored