Sponsored

Sasquatch comes with matching spare or not?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i haven’t seen this answer anywhere so hoping someone can confirm it comes with 5 35s (and matching beadlock ready wheel) or not and is 4 35s and a 33. I hate to say it would be obvious to come with 5 35s but nothing surprises me any more...
Sponsored

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you - is there a source that confirms this ?
I haven't seen any definitive statement, no, but not having a matching spare would be dumber than dumb. In the space the Bronco will be competing (Wrangler, specifically) a same-sized spare with same wheel and same tire is standard. On Wranglers this starts at the base Sport and continues up through the Rubicon. I guess in a future Q&A Ford could put this to rest but I'm just guessing they never figured this would be a question is the reason you don't find it explicitly stated in any of the early marketing info.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't actually seen it in print. But if you look at every test Bronco and the ones they use for show, I believe you'll see spare matching other rims and tires.
2021-ford-bronco-with-2-inch-suspension-lift-kit-can-accommodate-37-inch-tires_35.jpg

2021-ford-bronco-2-door-base-with-the-sasquatch-package-and-cyber-orange-paint.jpg

Ford-Bronco-Jeep-Wrangler-9.jpg

Last edited:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, but I will 100% guarantee it. With lockers all tires have to be the same size and even the cheapest wrangler has a matching spare

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t need a source for that one...there is zero percent chance on a vehicle like that, that Ford would not provide a matching spare.
Agree, plus the cost of a fifth matching tire is minimal to a company like Ford when these are going in the $40,000+ range.......not a corner they would cut on a vehicle designed to be far out in the middle of nowhere so you have to limp home

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look in the background of photos of the Broncos they're testing, this vehicle travels every where they go. It carries the spare tires. Here's a photo of it. Clearly a full sized spare.

download (6).jpg
Sponsored