First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys I was curious if anyone here who’s ordering there bronco with the Sasquatch package is considering at some point adding a higher lift to it or is that a waste of money on even getting the Sasquatch in the first place and I should just order it without it, I do understand the package is more than a lift since it has the bigger tires and lockers which is why I figured maybe it’s still worth buying with it and adding a larger lift later on but wasn’t sure thanks !
Sponsored

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to say, but if the Badsquatch 2.7 w/ lux gets me to 6250 gvwr, well guess what, I'm working for uber eats for half my miles before I pursue a second career in overland photography.
#section179

OP
OP

DaveM95

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard to say, but if the Badsquatch 2.7 w/ lux gets me to 6250 gvwr, well guess what, I'm working for uber eats for half my miles before I pursue a second career in overland photography.
#section179
I’m not sure I’m understanding what your saying lol

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#section179
That’s actually not a bad idea. Where do you find the actual published weights for builds? The IRS goes off of what the manufacturer says.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of people are already wondering what lifts will be available.

Sponsored
OP
OP

DaveM95

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of people are already wondering what lifts will be available.
I’m sure they are as am I, I’m just curious if it’s worth it to get the Sasquatch before hand , to me it
Seems worth it for all the upgraded hardware aside from the 1” lift it adds but I’m not a mechanic by any means or an expert so I’m curious if I am wrong on my assumption

OP
OP

DaveM95

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
FACTORY FRONT AND REAR LOCKERS INSTALLED WIRED WARRANTIED WITH UPGRADED FRONT DIFFERENTIAL!
Ford Bronco Sasquatch concern UFOUOQQKrYwHaFh?w=238&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1
Like I said lmao I get that I’m jusy wondering if it’s still worth getting it if planning on going bigger to accommodate 37’s. But thank you for the rush hour meme you’ve got good taste

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless you are installing them yourself and changing out the front differential from a junkyard source you are going to pay that much for the lockers. The lockers do more than the lift, shocks, or the tires. The only price I can find for a ranger elocker is $1700 in parts for the front only. 1700 X 2 =3400 +500 for a junkyard 210 diff housing (if you are going to 37s you need it) puts you at $3900. Sasquatch is a steal and it only works because Ford has the volume. So lets all get it cheap together or they will never offer us such a gift again.

OP
OP

DaveM95

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you are installing them yourself and changing out the front differential from a junkyard source you are going to pay that much for the lockers. The lockers do more than the lift, shocks, or the tires. The only price I can find for a ranger elocker is $1700 in parts for the front only. 1700 X 2 =3400 +500 for a junkyard 210 diff housing (if you are going to 37s you need it) puts you at $3900. Sasquatch is a steal and it only works because Ford has the volume. So lets all get it cheap together or they will never offer us such a gift again.
Thank you very much for the answer , I planned on ordering with it , but jusy wanted to make sure what made sense to me was actually correct before adding such an expensive package , I know IFS makes lifts expensive I hope we will have options for 1500$ or so that are good quality but I feel like I’m going to be wrong on that one
Sponsored