First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if I’m asking in the right place, but here goes. I am trying to figure out how to get the Sasquatch look with the 2.3 manual. I know that it will eventually be available, but I don’t want to wait.
Does anyone think suspension, lift, wheels and tires will be available aftermarket for the Bronco when they start rolling out? Not even sure what I will be looking for, but I know what look I want.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mavrick99

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The aftermarket needs a bronco to dissect before it can build anything for it. I am sure lots of shops have reservations like we do.
[/QUOTE
So until they have an actual bronco, then they won’t be able to even order parts or know what is needed? Might just have to wait for the Sasquatch to be available with the manual.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
correct. You can’t modify a vehicle without the vehicle.

So until they have an actual bronco, then they won’t be able to even order parts or know what is needed? Might just have to wait for the Sasquatch to be available with the manual.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you want just the look, or also the capability? Gonna be hard to get the gears, axle, locker, suspension, wheels, tires for anywhere near what the package is. If just for looks, you can cheap out on spacer lifts and wheels, tires, but that still won't be cheap.

Reactions: RG7

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mavrick99

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you want just the look, or also the capability?

look and some of the capabilities. Just looking for a work around since we aren’t sure how late in 21 or 22 the package will be available with the manual.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The aftermarket needs a bronco to dissect before they can build anything for it. I am sure lots of shops have reservations like we do.
Bronco Nation should have a bunch of aftermarket stuff available. I think they have a Bronco to dissect.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don’t want to wait, as of right now the only way to get the look with MT is badlands and swap 35’s.

Edit: also consider the fact that IFS is usually more costly to lift than SFA. If you don’t want to wait for mansquatch, and buy aftermarket a lift, wheels and tires you’re looking at around 3k before you even regear, which you’ll probably want with the 2.3.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bilstein and Fox will have coilovers soon as they've already been working on the Bronco. Cheap spacer lifts are easy to make, so those won't take long either. If the squatch is using/needing a different UCA, that might be the choke point.

If I can't order a base mansquatch, I'll get a BD and know I'll spend $$$ for coilovers on all four corners.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let’s say shops get Broncos around June 2021. They will be pushing hard to get their modified Broncos to SEMA (assuming there is a SEMA in 2021) then pushing hard to sell their product by Black Friday and the holidays in 2021.

HobbyPro

Black Diamond
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s why I’m hoping I can just wait until the 2022 class. I just with they would make every Bronco a 2022 and release the updated B&P.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sasquatch is less than ,4" taller. There is essentially no difference and aftermarket isnt going to spend R&D time and dollars to for a .4" lift.

They're, BL and SAS, the same parts.

ETA, Sorry, you may be talking Base or something, and not BL.
Sponsored