First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a Outer Banks for the interior creature comforts as this will be my wife's daily. I have a Raptor for the high speed off road stuff. I did not go with the Sasquatch package. Im struggling to find anywhere about what exactly the "high clearance fenders" are on the Sasquatch vs the ones Im getting on the OBX. Is there a different fender entirely or is it just the fender flare thats different. I can see the SAS fender flares appear to be wider, but can tell in any pics if they offer more clearance as the fenders look identical. I have not seen one in person so its hard for me to tell by pics. Anyone seen the difference in the two or know if its different. My goal is to go with 33's after the 32's that come on it wear out, so if I need to upgrade to SAS package because they are set up completely different that would be nice to know. Thanks
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. Just the fender flares. Sas flares are a few inches wider.

On the OBX standard flares will be body color painted. All Sasquatch flares are the black ones.

If your plan is to put 33s on, they’re still a 285, so standard flares will be fine. Sas flares are wider to cover the additional width from the 315s (35s) and different offset wheels found on the Sasquatch models.

Actual clearance for the 35’s is achieved with a different suspension found on the Badlands and Sas. 33s should fit fine on the OBX but probably nothing larger without a lift.

Someone will surely chime in with pictures of the differences.

OP
OP

HaloBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. Just the fender flares. Sas flares are a few inches wider.

On the OBX standard flares will be body color painted. All Sasquatch flares are the black ones.

If your plan is to put 33s on, they’re still a 285, so standard flares will be fine. Sas flares are wider to cover the additional width from the 315s (35s) and different offset wheels found on the Sasquatch models.

Actual clearance for the 35’s is achieved with a different suspension found on the Badlands and Sas. 33s should fit fine on the OBX but probably nothing larger without a lift.

Someone will surely chime in with pictures of the differences.
Thanks, thats what I was hoping. If I end up liking the wider black fender flares, since they are modular Im sure I can just buy them aftermarket and snap them right on. I was just worried the actual fenders were different.
Sponsored