First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went Sasquatch package because there was so much of it that adds a ton of value and great features. But I’m not really a fan of the wheels. So the idea was to find wheels that can be a direct swap for the stocks while using the sas tires. I really don’t want to use spacers. Rather not even use hub rings. But we may be a little limited on options at the moment.
I really liked the smooth fifteen52’s, but didn’t see one with specs that were close enough to run on the sas tires.

let’s see what replacement wheels you are planning for your squatch while keeping the tires.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the fifteen52 look as well. Let us know what you find out for replacements

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been searching but not much is available in a 17.
Detroit Steel is in development of a Bronco specific line of wheels. Unfortunately the smallest will be an 18” wheel. Which sucks because I wanted to keep the same tire size.
But I’m okay with bumping up to the widest track tire I can get on an 18. Probably doing something like this for tires. Much better in the wet, and a more streetable tread pattern.

https://www.nokiantires.com/all-season-tires/nokian-rotiiva-at/user-opinions/

And a set of “Smoothies” from these guys.

https://detroitsteelwheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-Detroit-Steel-Wheel-Catalog.pdf

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Method has there 703 in a 17x8.5 with +35 offset, thats pretty darn close to OE Squatch wheel

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Following out of curiosity. I'm not a fan of the tons-of-fasteners look (and weight) that go with beadlock-capable rims, and no desire to stray far from the stock offset value and have the tires poking out of the fenders.

Other than the aforementioned Method 703s, I haven't had a ton of luck looking for 30ish-mm offset 17x8.5s, and unfortunately those only in black and bronze, not the gray for whatever reason.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Method has there 703 in a 17x8.5 with +35 offset, thats pretty darn close to OE Squatch wheel
Jordan, I can't seem to find the 703 in that size with that offset? I am looking on Method's site, where did you find it?

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jordan, I can't seem to find the 703 in that size with that offset? I am looking on Method's site, where did you find it?
For what ever reason is only on the Black and Bronze 703s and not the titanium ones
Ford Bronco Sasquatch fitment replacement wheels 1626103608134

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what ever reason is only on the Black and Bronze 703s and not the titanium ones
1626103608134.png
Ok, that would be the problem then, I was looking at the titanium! Thanks. Edit: I don't understand why they would offer that offset in black and bronze and not titanium. Doesn't make a damn bit of sense!

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went Sasquatch ....... So the idea was to find wheels that can be a direct swap for the stocks while using the sas tires. I really don’t want to use spacers. Rather not even use hub rings. But we may be a little limited on options at the moment.
Using hub rings is no big deal. Any wheel built to fit a Toyota Tacoma or 4Runner will match the bolt pattern, and a thin hub-centric ring can be used to make up the bore difference. If SAS wheels are 17x8.5 +30, you should easily find aftermarket alternatives. FYI, I looked up prices for the rings to convert the stock SAS wheels to true beadlock and they cost $200/each. OUCH!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Using hub rings is no big deal. Any wheel built to fit a Toyota Tacoma or 4Runner will match the bolt pattern, and a thin hub-centric ring can be used to make up the bore difference. If SAS wheels are 17x8.5 +35, you should easily find aftermarket alternatives. FYI, I looked up prices for the rings to convert the stock SAS wheels to true beadlock and they cost $200/each. OUCH!!
I get it. Just trying to avoid using extra shit to get wheels fitting right. I’m pretty sure I’m going with steelies

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If SAS wheels are 17x8.5 +35, you should easily find aftermarket alternatives. FYI, I looked up prices for the rings to convert the stock SAS wheels to true beadlock and they cost $200/each. OUCH!!
SAS wheels are +30 offset, not +35

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two others I've found, not quite the same offset (+25mm), but close:

Icon Vector 6 (~$245, 30 lbs)

Method 313 (~$385, 25 lbs)

Curiously the Method part number does not appear on their website, although it is all over the retailers and even part of their pictures on their own page:

Ford Bronco Sasquatch fitment replacement wheels 1626107126933

ETA: The Icons are spot on with the factory center bore diameter at 93.1mm, the Methods are a little bigger at 106.25mm
Sponsored