Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as the rumored available 2" lift, If I'm getting larger tires and a 2" lift, I'm better off getting the Sasquatch package, which includes the front locker, upgraded axle and factory warranty. Just my .02 cents.
Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may have been beaten to death in another thread but I am wondering if the extra clearance in the sasquatch package comes from the flares and not the suspension. The sasquatch has unique flares that are wider (and potentially taller)? My guess is that the "special suspension" is the bilsteins and the m210.

I need a manual so am debating whether to wait for the sasquatch or not. My feeling is that 35" tires on a black diamond will fit fine with some aftermarket flares (probably quick to come out given no engineering required) and wheels with proper backspacing. I just need to decide if I can live without the front locker and gear ratio. Happy to manually disconnect sway bars. Think the gears will be OK but the locker hurts. The orange interior of the BL drives me crazy, as does the price. If they raise price on MY22 I would be even more pissed. Leaning toward keeping my day one ressie and skipping the squatch.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may have been beaten to death in another thread but I am wondering if the extra clearance in the sasquatch package comes from the flares and not the suspension. The sasquatch has unique flares that are wider (and potentially taller)? My guess is that the "special suspension" is the bilsteins and the m210.

I need a manual so am debating whether to wait for the sasquatch or not. My feeling is that 35" tires on a black diamond will fit fine with some aftermarket flares (probably quick to come out given no engineering required) and wheels with proper backspacing. I just need to decide if I can live without the front locker and gear ratio. Happy to manually disconnect sway bars. Think the gears will be OK but the locker hurts. The orange interior of the BL drives me crazy, as does the price. If they raise price on MY22 I would be even more pissed. Leaning toward keeping my day one ressie and skipping the squatch.
The extra clearance doesn’t come from flares...it is lifted. 0.0% chance that you can put 35s on a non Sasquatch Black Diamond without lifting.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have personally seen that specific BL "Overland" concept vehicle. It does NOT have the Sasquatch pkg. All they did was throw some 35's on a standard BL. There's only ~3.5" from the tire to the fender. An actual Sasquatch will have a much larger gap here.

Overland Fender Spacing.jpg
Go look at the pics of the overland build and the Stig non Squatch Area 51 four door from yesterday and tell me that overland build isn’t loaded down an inch or more.

I wouldn’t rely on that Overland Build as an indicator, or more likely it indicates if you intend to overland, or wheel fully loaded, you’re going to need heavier springs or more lift even if you have Sasquatch.
Checking in from Mammoth Lakes, CA! Took quite a few pictures and wanted to share.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift Height is 1.2" ? BF3B4674-4A0C-4663-81D1-9C8B1C226793
Area 51 Badlands 4 door
1 - Area 51 Badlands 4 door Bronco 3- Factory Production Plant.jpg
I wouldn’t rely on that Overland Build as an indicator, or more likely it indicates if you intend to overland, or wheel fully loaded, you’re going to need heavier springs or more lift even if you have Sasquatch.

Also:

I drove down to Allen Park this morning ...
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift Height is 1.2" ? BF3B4674-4A0C-4663-81D1-9C8B1C226793

Last edited:

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's a proportion thing. I said it earlier in the thread, I think the 2 door looks great with 33s. 35s start pushing that boundary where it looks cartoonish (not that that would stop me from running them)

The 4 door looks much better on 35s than 33s, hands down. Still needs just a little bit more lift though.
All right, growing up in a hot rod family, proportion and stance are everything, so in my opinion:
The two-door looks best with the Sasquatch package and 35s, but needs about an inch to an inch and a half more lift:
Like the 4Wheel Parts bill before they put all the stuff on:

The four-door, being a much longer wheelbase, needs about a 5 inch lift and 37’s to look right
my two cents.

Here’s the four wheel parts 2-door before they put all the stuff on it but it looks like it has a lift, to me it looks almost Perfect, maybe another 1/2-3/4 in front

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift Height is 1.2" ? 1BE923F2-4C24-4E07-A29C-8F5D3AD14990

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift Height is 1.2" ? DE1F1070-F42A-456E-8895-35958AF2177D
Sponsored