Sponsored

Sasquatch on 37” with no additional lift?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you’re exclusively on road you might get away with it. If you’re doing bronco things get a small lift.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. You'll come across people who say it works, but they rub going over speed bumps - I promise you that. Without some type of lift, there just isn't the room. Plus your bump stops aren't long enough to prevent serious rub on full tuck.

I have true 37s on my Badlands Sasquatch and even after adjusting wheel offset, max clearance kit installed and other bits of trimming, I still have to trim my rock sliders, bits of plastic in the rear fender wheels, extend my bump stops.. Lots of work to get 37s to actually fit properly where you aren't going to either damage the tire of the vehicle someday.

I'm at about 3.1" of lift with a Icon Dynamics Stage IV coil over kit on 37s with the JKS Max Clearance Kit that trims away the crash bar mounts completely. I'm on stock wheels but adjusted out 3" total with spacers. I am running a fender flare delete.

I actually ripped a rock light out from rubbing, so had to 3d print a larger spacer for my bumpstop to limit up travel even further than the recommended .5".

If you're just driving on pavement, you can get away with less work. I stopped most rubbing after the lift, but still would rub pretty hard when hitting bumps at any speed. If you plan on off-roading, lots more work needs to be done for zero rub.

It's all easy work. Nothing drastic like cutting fenders as you would have to do on an F-250 trying to fit 35s etc.

Once again, if you off-road, do it right. I've seen more than one Bronco now with dents in the front fenders from stuffing the tires too hard.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. You'll come across people who say it works, but they rub going over speed bumps - I promise you that. Without some type of lift, there just isn't the room. Plus your bump stops aren't long enough to prevent serious rub on full tuck.

I have true 37s on my Badlands Sasquatch and even after adjusting wheel offset, max clearance kit installed and other bits of trimming, I still have to trim my rock sliders, bits of plastic in the rear fender wheels, extend my bump stops.. Lots of work to get 37s to actually fit properly where you aren't going to either damage the tire of the vehicle someday.

I'm at about 3.1" of lift with a Icon Dynamics Stage IV coil over kit on 37s with the JKS Max Clearance Kit that trims away the crash bar mounts completely. I'm on stock wheels but adjusted out 3" total with spacers. I am running a fender flare delete.

I actually ripped a rock light out from rubbing, so had to 3d print a larger spacer for my bumpstop to limit up travel even further than the recommended .5".

If you're just driving on pavement, you can get away with less work. I stopped most rubbing after the lift, but still would rub pretty hard when hitting bumps at any speed. If you plan on off-roading, lots more work needs to be done for zero rub.

It's all easy work. Nothing drastic like cutting fenders as you would have to do on an F-250 trying to fit 35s etc.

Once again, if you off-road, do it right. I've seen more than one Bronco now with dents in the front fenders from stuffing the tires too hard.
Just curious how you mounted your front reservoirs with the Max tire clearance as I see a lot of people using the front crash bar mount for theirs, but this is removed with the max tire kit from JKS. I have a set of Radflos on the way and I already have the max tire clearance done.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious how you mounted your front reservoirs with the Max tire clearance as I see a lot of people using the front crash bar mount for theirs, but this is removed with the max tire kit from JKS. I have a set of Radflos on the way and I already have the max tire clearance done.
It mounts directly to the frame using the supplied Icon mounts. I used one existing hole and then drilled in a second hole to affix it with the included hardware. The angle matters quite a bit as it controls where the hose goes and you don’t want the hose rubbing the control arm. Only really a problem with the billet.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch on 37” with no additional lift? 1674C0BC-653F-40B1-9BAE-286EAD40E482

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

37" K02S on Wildtrak factory wheel. No levelers, no lift, no spacers, No rubs or scuffs in over 10k miles.
Sponsored