Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If people were honest with themselves, Bronco and Wrangler wouldn’t exist...but people buy for what they want to do, not what they do. Sasquatch looks like it is needed on this truck aesthetically and it will sell like crazy.
I hope there is some marker to the vehicle that helps identify an authentic sasquatch vs posers. Really mess up the resale market if peeps pass off poser sasquatch as the real thing because there is no easy identification. Few hundred and you can say it has a $5000 sasquatch package. I know it's not likely, but scams happen often.
Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you ever plan to go 35”s or bigger, you need more gearing. Unless the lower gears (higher numerically) is a stand-alone option, the Sasquatch package is a no brainer.

Tires (5), rims(5), gears and install will run more than 6k easy. If you do it yourself, you may be able to save a few hundred.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope there is some marker to the vehicle that helps identify an authentic sasquatch vs posers. Really mess up the resale market if peeps pass off poser sasquatch as the real thing because there is no easy identification. Few hundred and you can say it has a $5000 sasquatch package. I know it's not likely, but scams happen often.
You can look under and see the Bilstiens and the absence of spacers pretty easily, and look inside to see whether it had factory electronic lockers, so it would be hard to trick you with a few hundred $ spacer lift.

Deleted member 14617

Does this take into account the true need to have really tall tires?

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't seen anything yet from Ford that says that. Is there a source?
Not that it matters, BnP will clarify eventually
Ford is the source -- check the website specs. Been discussed several times here.

Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buyer beware. I wouldn’t be surprised if the was a vin digit to confirm it. Even if there wasn’t- a buyer should always research what they are buying. With the bash plates covering the front diff- the easiest way will be to
You can look under and see the Bilstiens and the absence of spacers pretty easily, and look inside to see whether it had factory electroniclockers, so it would be hard to trick you with a few hundred $ spacer lift.
Don’t forget the hero buttons or whatever they are called. It will be very hard for someone to pull off.

To be honest- the Sasquatch package won’t mean much to those not really looking for it.

I am hoping there is a VIN digit that is Squatch specific.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is the source -- check the website specs. Been discussed several times here.
Checked, didn't see it. No where did i see the Base Sasquatch automatically gets front 210. It's listed as an option, the only things stated I have seen that comes with Sasquatch is what I listed above. Unless Ford says 210 front comes with base squatch there are no guarantees. Might be trim specific. Like I said, if you have a ford source(not this site) I'd be happy to see it because I couldn't find it. There's been lots of misinformation, which is understandable given the info provided from Ford so I won't believe much until I see it anymore. Thanks

And I dont understand why Ford wouldn't put it on the listed Sasquatch package on their website if it should be.

The things that come with Sasquatch are listed that they come with Sasquatch, the 210 does not.
And someone mentioned the bash plate upgrade, that only comes with modular bumper, it's not automatically part Sasquatch package either

I'm not one to assume Ford is going to start throwing in stuff not on the list for free

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package a really good deal? Screenshot_20201017-122503_Drive

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package a really good deal? Screenshot_20201017-122546_Drive

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be mistaken, but I thought the price also included the mandatory upgrade to the automatic xmsn, and V6 prior to Ford letting us go manual on the squatch.

I would think due to this change the $5000 price to upgrade to the squatch might significantly come down. Thoughts?
No, those are all separate options

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my Bronco will do mall and beach duty but I’m getting a mansquatch anyway because I’m already buying an unnecessary vehicle, might as well spend a little more for squatch features.

if we were all honest with our “needs” we would just drive base civics. Nobody needs a Bronco

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The "available" listing is the Sasquach package -- as in Sasquach is available with all packages.

The M210 was identified as what is in the Sasquach package (the front locker is in the M210).

I'll look around later to find the Ford source -- can't do it at the moment.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the front axel upgrade part of the package? I think it's just front locker, with option to upgrade
You get the M210 Axle vs the M190.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Vin should correspond to the window sticker so shouldn't be an issue

DeltaChris

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agree, a smallish but visible marking somewhere in the form of a sasquatch silhouette would be cool

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch is a great deal for the capability on every model but Badlands. On Badlands the equation versus eventual build intent has a more complex calculus.
Unless we, assume the survey price INCLUDED th automatic. ??
Sponsored