Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Package includes 35-inch tires with 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels, front- and rear-locking differentials, Trail Control,™ 4.7 Final Drive Ratio with electronic-locking front and rear axle. There’s also a high-clearance suspension and high-clearance fender flares."

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/?intcmp=brncobrand-learnmore-reveal-bronco
Interesting thought, while not guaranteed or official from Ford, AFAIK, it is a pretty safe bet that Squatch includeds the diff/axle upgrade. Not including it would almost guarantee warranty issues for Ford.
I believe the assumption comes from the models that have Squatch included also have the M210.
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting thought, while not guaranteed or official from Ford, AFAIK, it is a pretty safe bet that Squatch includeds the diff/axle upgrade. Not including it would almost guarantee warranty issues for Ford.
I believe the assumption comes from the models that have Squatch included also have the M210.
I'm not saying it's not a good assumption, you and i would think that would be the case, but reading it over and over again, even the stuff on the media site, I dont see it. And I want it, so I want to make sure if it isn't included to add it.
I would love to not have to worry about it, but given how Ford has been so specific with their wording, the details are in the fine print, best not to read what isn't there.
Ford had been very specific when it is to their advantage, or very vague, also to their advantage.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my Bronco will do mall and beach duty but I’m getting a mansquatch anyway because I’m already buying an unnecessary vehicle, might as well spend a little more for squatch features.

if we were all honest with our “needs” we would just drive base civics. Nobody needs a Bronco
Well said.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You want to have the look and save some money do what most Jeeps do... put some cheap rough country lift on it and buy my 35 wheels off my Sasquatch (since I want 33’s) and then you have yourself that look. There will most likely be many 35’s for sale with low miles when people upgrade up or down a size

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the front axel upgrade part of the package? I think it's just front locker, with option to upgrade
Ive been wondering this too. Does Sasquatch give you the 210 front axle or are you stuck with the 190 that outer banks and below comes standard with ?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ive been wondering this too. Does Sasquatch give you the 210 front axle or are you stuck with the 190 that outer banks and below comes standard with ?
You're not stuck with the 190.
The front 210 is available for the OB. Unless Ford states it comes with Sasquatch, if you want it, you need to specifically add it.
The literature I've seen is not clear, at least, not clear enough for me. That's why I'm still asking if anyone has info from Ford, and not from this forum or their salesman. Even some of the Ford reps have given sometimes questionable answers at some of the Q&As. Might have to wait for bnp

If you read down the sheet, the things that automatically are included with Sasquatch specifically say 'Available' AND incl "w/Sasquatch package" .
Just saying 'available' doesn't mean it comes with Sasquatch, see modular bumper for example. It says available but we know it isn't part of the Sasquatch package

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package a really good deal? Screenshot_20201017-185242_Drive

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package a really good deal? Screenshot_20201017-190051_Drive

Last edited:

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
anyone find an option to add just the m210 to the bronco (without adding sasquatch)? I couldn't find it on B&P. Looking to order a base model 2 door with just the m210 as the only option

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anyone find an option to add just the m210 to the bronco (without adding sasquatch)? I couldn't find it on B&P. Looking to order a base model 2 door with just the m210 as the only option
It only comes with Sasquatch on the base.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend