Sponsored

Sasquatch package not an option on Black Diamond now?

OP
OP
BroncoBC

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone figured out what the difference between Black Diamond and Badlands is besides the sway bar disconnect?

I’m $3250 more expensive with a Badlands build for apples to apples comparisons. Add on’s are exact same. Both have mid packages.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone figured out what the difference between Black Diamond and Badlands is besides the sway bar disconnect?

I’m $3250 more expensive with a Badlands build for apples to apples comparisons. Add on’s are exact same. Both have mid packages.
Signature LED Headlights and tail lights is the main difference. Different GOAT Modes also

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Badlands comes with signature lights. That right there alone is worth like $10,000.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're missing front locker, upgraded suspension, bigger tires, alloy wheels, extra GOAT modes, and the ability to option higher than mid.

I can't remember if advanced 4x4 is standard on BL or not. If it is... Then you'll be missing that too.

Edit: like the two posts before me.... Signature lights as well.

I'm likely missing more.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orange stitching is expensive...

$2000 disco
$1000 siggy headlights/taillights
$250 goat and instruments software

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right before I posted, the option wasn’t available for Sasquatch. Must be a computer glitch. Glad to hear it’s still available for Black Diamond.
If you save a B&P as favorite on your browser it might remove some options and save the ones you previously picked. Example if you selected the optional wheels and saved the build and then went back to it later the other options won't show. Just do a new build and all options should be available again. At least that's how it's been on my saved builds/favorites with MS Edge.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right before I posted, the option wasn’t available for Sasquatch. Must be a computer glitch. Glad to hear it’s still available for Black Diamond.
I've also noticed it might disappear once you select an option that is NOT Squatch compatible ....like the optional Black aluminum wheels. Happens with other trims as well.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you Squatch both?
Figure a base Badlands has most of Squatch built into the price already. That Standard M210 has got to be steep, plus the rest of the suspension upgrades.
My BD vs BL builds are usually very close, but you have to Squatch BD to make them comparable.

Sponsored

Goetzsome

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Signature LED Headlights and tail lights is the main difference. Different GOAT Modes also
Ok, maybe I just don't know enough about anything, but why is there a question regarding Sas on BD? Thats my build, so I'm concerned. Has someone heard from someone who is legit stating Sas is no longer available on BD?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're missing front locker, upgraded suspension, bigger tires, alloy wheels, extra GOAT modes, and the ability to option higher than mid.

I can't remember if advanced 4x4 is standard on BL or not. If it is... Then you'll be missing that too.

Edit: like the two posts before me.... Signature lights as well.

I'm likely missing more.
M210 front axle and the Bilstein HOSS position sensitive dampeners to be exact and advanced 4x4 is standard. Baja replaces the Sport mode with GOAT plus all the others you mentioned are correct unless you Squatch then the only difference is the 2 GOAT modes, Stabilizer Bar Disconnect and Signature Lighting according to the Model Comparison. And Blue Accents on Black Diamond opposed to Orange for Badlands.

Attachments

Goetzsome

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On Black Diamond the option to add the Sasquatch package is no longer available on Build and Price. What happened?
Every time I hear someone with a discrepancy in the build n price, I don't seem to have that issue. Am I missing something? Its not rocket science, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. Or... are You All doing it wrong? Asking for myself.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don’t see the actual “Sas Package”, scroll to the top and select the wheels specifically for it and it’ll add the whole package for you. It happened to me the other day.
Sponsored