ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was going to go with any local dealer but last night it wouldn't let me chose anyone local...chose ford of murfreesboro tn but its ok because both my kids go to mtsu and after I talked to them today they are a large volume dealership and should get some of the first ones I think. I attended uga for a while, but I actually graduated ga southern.
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing it'll be a $5-7K package on trims below Badlands and a $3K package on the Badlands since it already has the lockers and upgraded suspension.

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved a 2 door Badlands. I got 33s on my Rubicon now. I could live with 33s. I want the 35s. I think everyone here wants the sasquatch pkg.

Im here to tell you THERES NO WAY ALL THESE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS PKG.

So whatever you think the price is, add $2000.

So the pkg should be 3495, so add the 2000, and you get 5495. Theres my guess. Now on the badlands I dont think it will add that much, but on the others I do. So we will see. Personally, if it ends up being more than 3200 on the badlands ill just keep the 33s.
what tells you to add 2,000 to each?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I reserved a 2 door Badlands. I got 33s on my Rubicon now. I could live with 33s. I want the 35s. I think everyone here wants the sasquatch pkg.

Im here to tell you THERES NO WAY ALL THESE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS PKG.

So whatever you think the price is, add $2000.

So the pkg should be 3495, so add the 2000, and you get 5495. Theres my guess. Now on the badlands I dont think it will add that much, but on the others I do. So we will see. Personally, if it ends up being more than 3200 on the badlands ill just keep the 33s.
I think the key is not the High clearance flares, tires and wheels, but the extra half inch (?) or so in suspension height.

Within few months you’ll find owners selling the flares they took off for aftermarket armor ones. And possibly the wheels and tires too.

Then again if you plan to lift it, the half inch doesn’t matter either.

Comes down to cost, but Sasquatch is an open question if you already have the 4.7 axles with lockers.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if it goes north of 4k then I am going to reevaluate or just change to the Wildcat model that comes with.

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was going to go with any local dealer but last night it wouldn't let me chose anyone local...chose ford of murfreesboro tn but its ok because both my kids go to mtsu and after I talked to them today they are a large volume dealership and should get some of the first ones I think. I attended uga for a while, but I actually graduated ga southern.
Spent some time at Dingus and Buffalos back in the early/mid 90's. My roommate at UGA and later MCG was from the boro so spent a good bit of time down there hunting/partying back in the day. Good times.

Hoping the squatch doesn't break the bank. If I can get the a la carte 17's with the 33's that are standard on the badlands I'll lay off the squatch myself. May lay off the squatch anyway and just put aftermarket 33's on when I take delivery.

While the squatch hardware is cool and a great addition for a hard core off roader, I'm not going to be doing much if any hardcore off roading and don't need a lot of that extra "oomph" it gives you. But I covet those rims and 35's.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Tremor package on the Super Duty's is $3,975 and includes the following:

• 35” Off-Road Tire – LT285/75R18
• 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Wheel
• Unique Front Springs – Ride Height Increase (2in lift)
• Rear Electronic Locking Differential
• Front Limited Slip Differential
• Performance Front & Rear Shock Absorb
• Power Driver seat (8-Way) (XLT only)
• Off-Road Running Boards – Textured Matte Finish
• Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
• Unique Front Air Dams – Approach Angle Improvement
• Water Fording Vent Tubes – Transfer Case & Axle
• Rock Crawl Mode
• Trail Control Mode
• Tremor Off-Road Decal
• Spare – Conventional Road Wheel
• LT285/75R 18E BSW Spare Tire
• Wheel lip Molding – Body-Color

Sasquatch Package:

315/70/17 Mud Terrain Tires
17" Beadlock capable wheels
Front Locker
Rear Locker
Trail Control
4.7 Axle Ratio
High Clearance Suspension (HOSS)
High Clearance Fender Flares

I think Sasquatch will be $4000-ish

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spent some time at Dingus and Buffalos back in the early/mid 90's. My roommate at UGA and later MCG was from the boro so spent a good bit of time down there hunting/partying back in the day. Good times.

Hoping the squatch doesn't break the bank. If I can get the a la carte 17's with the 33's that are standard on the badlands I'll lay off the squatch myself. May lay off the squatch anyway and just put aftermarket 33's on when I take delivery.

While the squatch hardware is cool and a great addition for a hard core off roader, I'm not going to be doing much if any hardcore off roading and don't need a lot of that extra "oomph" it gives you. But I covet those rims and 35's.
I live in Knoxville! Have a sister who goes to MTSU as well

I live in Knoxville! Have a sister who goes to MTSU as well, so when we get our horses, we ought to all link up

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I live in Knoxville! Have a sister who goes to MTSU as well

I live in Knoxville! Have a sister who goes to MTSU as well, so when we get our horses, we ought to all link up
im in Maryville

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume it's going to be $3-5K. Anything less and I'd be pleasantly surprised. Anything more and I'll have to think about it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
danzy55

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering if the virus didn't happen this was suppose to launch months ago, so you darn well know they have the pricing set, you would think they would have launched the build and price. Games games games.........

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spent a lot of money at Dingus and Buffalos in the Boro. When we all get our horses we will have to meet in the spring at a central location and get us a group pic lol.

Kytann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 5.0, 2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also note that Badlands has Rock-Crawl G.O.A.T. mode and Wildtrack doesn’t ....
"Rock-Crawl G.O.A.T. mode " Anyone have a good explanation of what this is?
Cause when I am offroad, I really don't need cruise control (craawl control) and such.

And we learned playing around in Colorado that the modern Hill Descent control on F150s dangerously heats up the brakes on a long descent. It's better to just use your transmission and engine braking.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

"Rock-Crawl G.O.A.T. mode " Anyone have a good explanation of what this is?
Cause when I am offroad, I really don't need cruise control (craawl control) and such.

And we learned playing around in Colorado that the modern Hill Descent control on F150s dangerously heats up the brakes on a long descent. It's better to just use your transmission and engine braking.
Actually - I don’t know - there’s no modes on my Jeep. You just turn the lockers and sway bar disconnect on, and put it in 4WL and rock crawl.

Anybody know?
Sponsored