Sponsored

Sasquatch Package price will be?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That might be the sweet spot or the Wildtrak....I am torn between these too.

It’s just nice that the Badlands has the disconnecting front, the rock rails, the steel bumpers... but yeah Wildtrak is a close second.
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Sasquatch is over 5k, how many people would actually buy it?

Personally I’m not crawling or anything extreme and the wheels/tires/taller suspension is really what I care about.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Sasquatch package also looks like it includes the upgraded transfer case, that could easily push it to the 6-7k range.
I’m thinking a base 2 door with Sasquatch and 2.7 will sale for around 37500. If it’s more than that I won’t be buying a bronco. My favorite package would be a badlands with 2.7 2 door but I’m not paying near 45k for it.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m thinking a base 2 door with Sasquatch and 2.7 will sale for around 37500. If it’s more than that I won’t be buying a bronco. My favorite package would be a badlands with 2.7 2 door but I’m not paying near 45k for it.
I very much hope you’re right! That’s pretty much the combination I want.

tb8983

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a 2 door badland reserved. Depending on the price of a black diamond with the sasquatch package will determine if I go with the black diamond or the badlands. The badlands have 33's which im okay with and the swaybar disconnects. If the price isnt much different ill order the badlands.

Sponsored

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have a 2 door badland reserved. Depending on the price of a black diamond with the sasquatch package will determine if I go with the black diamond or the badlands. The badlands have 33's which im okay with and the swaybar disconnects. If the price isnt much different ill order the badlands.
I think the 2 door badlands with 33’s will go anywhere the 4 door will with 35’s. I really like the 2 door badlands just don’t know if I can swing the price.

dcdtn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Escape, 18 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey, saw your profile. I'm a UGA grad in Ringgold. What dealer are you going with? I've used Mtn View in Chattanooga for all my purchases and have a friend/sales guy who has been there forever.

They say they are honoring xplan pricing. Got it through Mustang Club of America.

I'm getting black diamond but covet some larger tires. Very curious to see the pricing on the Sasquatch. 5K and I'm definitely out.
I just put my reservation in and selected Mountain View. Glad to hear they take X-plan. If you don’t mind me asking, what salesperson are you working with?

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Knoxville too! Right now reserved with Ray Varner in Clinton.
Wow... we gotta talk. I actually live in Alcoa now, but didn’t expect you’d heard of it. Born and raised in Knoxville, live out here for the last three years. AAAAAAAND I also reserved my black diamond at Ray Varner. WE GOTTA TALK MAN!

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... we gotta talk. I actually live in Alcoa now, but didn’t expect you’d heard of it. Born and raised in Knoxville, live out here for the last three years. AAAAAAAND I also reserved my black diamond at Ray Varner. WE GOTTA TALK MAN!
I’ll send you a pm first of the week. Graduated with Ray, but have not seen him in years. Small world!

Sponsored

05retro

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra 1500, prior 71,74,78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wondering if will cost less on the Badlands since it has the 4.7 with lockers already. Wondering what it adds to a Badlands besides 315 MT's and beadlock capable wheels?
This is my question as well since Badlands gets 3/4 of what comes with Sasquatch so I"m hoping Sasquatch package is heavily discounted for the Badlands trim with lockers. I think there may be a slight difference in height so I'm not sure if there is a lift kit associated with the Sasquatch package. My intention is Badlands, wear 1st set of tires out, then eventually have 2 wheelsets so I can run smaller 32-33" snow tires and have a larger 35"'s for the summer. For VT/northeast type off-roading and the 10sp auto I'm hoping the 4.46 gears will be fine; therefore, don't need the 4.7's as I have a lot of Interstate driving and hoping gas mileage will be slightly better with the BL gearing.

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My theory In trying to calculate the cost of the Sasquatch. If you look at the prices of the 2 door Outer Banks $38,955 and the Wildtrack $48,875 the difference is $9,920 (4 door is exactly the same difference). Now look at "Compare Models" link on the Ford site Outer Banks v Wildtrack. The equipment difference for the Wildtrack is 2.7 (-$1,500?), Advanced 4x4 (-$1,000?), M210 Dana front (-$500?), steel bash plates -($250?) and Sasquatch. The Outer Banks has tube steps (+400?). The difference is $7,070 for the Sasquatch. Am I somewhat accurate in my estimates? Anything you add to my estimates will subtract from the cost of the Sasquatch

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My theory In trying to calculate the cost of the Sasquatch. If you look at the prices of the 2 door Outer Banks $38,955 and the Wildtrack $48,875 the difference is $9,920 (4 door is exactly the same difference). Now look at "Compare Models" link on the Ford site Outer Banks v Wildtrack. The equipment difference for the Wildtrack is 2.7 (-$1,500?), Advanced 4x4 (-$1,000?), M210 Dana front (-$500?), steel bash plates -($250?) and Sasquatch. The Outer Banks has tube steps (+400?). The difference is $7,070 for the Sasquatch. Am I somewhat accurate in my estimates? Anything you add to my estimates will subtract from the cost of the Sasquatch
Holy cow, I hope it isn’t that much.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Black Modular top is not standard on the Outer Banks in 2 or 4 door. Using Jeeps as a guide there's maybe a $2k upcharge there.
Sponsored