Sponsored

Sasquatch package suspension same as badlands and wildtrack?

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone confirm which suspension comes on the sasquatch package? According to the bronco comparison spreadsheet the Sasquatch package, Badlands, and Wildtrack all come with the
HOSS System with Bilstein™
Position Sensitive Dampers, but I keep hearing they have different suspension. I just want to be sure before I place my order.
Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is that the Wildtrak comes with Sasquatch standard and that the Sasquatch package on a Badlands Bronco gives about 10mm of lift.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I understand it the HOSS suspension w/ Bilsteins is included w/ Sasquatch and standard equipment on BL, WT and FE. Suspension height differences have not been confirmed as far as I know.

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HOSS suspension is the name for the overall suspension setup for all Bronco trim levels. If you go BL or sasquach, then you get the bilstein dampers and an extra lift, bump stops, etc. (Though there are some small differences between standard BL and sasquach)

OP
OP

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate the responses, I have a black diamond with the sasquatch reserved because I want the better suspension for moving fast on these AZ dirt roads.... now I just need to decide if upgrading to the Wildtrack is worth it for the baja mode alone

Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I appreciate the responses, I have a black diamond with the sasquatch reserved because I want the better suspension for moving fast on these AZ dirt roads.... now I just need to decide if upgrading to the Wildtrack is worth it for the baja mode alone
Given you're getting the sasquatch package, I suspect you'll be able to go as fast as you want to go on those AZ dirt roads whether you have a baja mode or not. I also suspect if one doesn't have a rock mode, they'll still be able to crawl over about any rocky trail they want to. The previous statements make the assumption the driver has some experience and capability.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given you're getting the sasquatch package, I suspect you'll be able to go as fast as you want to go on those AZ dirt roads whether you have a baja mode or not. I also suspect if one doesn't have a rock mode, they'll still be able to crawl over about any rocky trail they want to. The previous statements make the assumption the driver has some experience and capability.
It was painful watching KOH demo drivers cycling through GOAT modes, seemed to defeat the quick access to hero buttons.

Transmission mapping in Baja mode vs. Sport mode... worth anything? couple extra button pushes...

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree with you, BUT, There was a link posted on this forum to a raptor forum where they discussed the differences in using the modes versus hero buttons.

Something to do with traction control, brake control, throttle responses, etc. The raptor, at least will perform different depending on how the options are selected.

I’m too lazy to find the link. But you can figure, that more of the traction control devises will be activated when using goat vs hero.

BroncoActual

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with you, BUT, There was a link posted on this forum to a raptor forum where they discussed the differences in using the modes versus hero buttons.

Something to do with traction control, brake control, throttle responses, etc. The raptor, at least will perform different depending on how the options are selected.

I’m too lazy to find the link. But you can figure, that more of the traction control devises will be activated when using goat vs hero.
You're probably talking about my post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...road-2w-vs-4w-setting-modes.6967/#post-253220

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When comparing the same specced Sasquatch BD to a Wildtrack the price difference was only like $300. I opted for the BD because I wanted steel bumpers, rock rails and most importantly mgv seating. I also hate the Wildtrack interior and honestly like the regular headlights better.
Sponsored