Sponsored

Sasquatch Package with 315/70 R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires, possible?

cstone71

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5 and Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at a Badlands with the Sasquatch Package for the looks and some lighter off road. To help with the day to day driving and MPG, could the tires be replaced with 315/70 R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires. Love how the Raptor looks and noticed they have these tires on them. It would have to be after market but the ride, sound and MPG might make it worth it. Plus, I'm sure someone would want to buy the original set with hardly no miles on them.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jak

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking at a Badlands with the Sasquatch Package for the looks and some lighter off road. To help with the day to day driving and MPG, could the tires be replaced with 315/70 R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires. Love how the Raptor looks and noticed they have these tires on them. It would have to be after market but the ride, sound and MPG might make it worth it. Plus, I'm sure someone would want to buy the original set with hardly no miles on them.
Of course its possible. Why wouldn't it be?

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Raptors are 35x12. 5x17 must say load range C or they aren't the raptor tire. Have them on my jlu best tire I've ever had

Reactions: JT1

evan

Badlands
First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It'd be awesome if Ford could offer an All-Terrain tire option for the sasquatch pkg. Mud tires just aren't versatile enough for all the places I'd like to take this thing in the Pacific Northwest. Be nice to get that straight from the factory, vs going through the hassle of getting another set and selling the mud tires. Tires also strike me as a really easy thing to offer options on...

PortlandJo

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee North Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'd be awesome if Ford could offer an All-Terrain tire option for the sasquatch pkg. Mud tires just aren't versatile enough for all the places I'd like to take this thing in the Pacific Northwest. Be nice to get that straight from the factory, vs going through the hassle of getting another set and selling the mud tires. Tires also strike me as a really easy thing to offer options on...
I guess I'm already planning on replacing my M/T's for A/T's and researching some options for this reason. I work from home so my new Bronco won't be a daily driver, but I do want to keep the noise down on highways with the doors and tops off. I do plan on doing some off-roading but hopefully can compromise some traction for a quieter and hopefully little smoother ride on highways.

I'm like you, I love the looks of the 35's even though there isn't too much difference in height between the 33's and 35's.

Reactions: Jak

Sponsored

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That goodyear might be marketed as an M/T but it sure doesn't look like one... It probably isn't any louder than an agressive A/T, and it's siped all over the place, so it should work in the snow and wet. I'd rather have a KO2, because we already know they work well, or a real M/T personally

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just did the swap. They're certainly less aggressive on the road than the Goodyear MT tires. Ride feels more like a "truck tire" than an off-road. Will be curious how these perform off road versus the Goodyears.
Sponsored