Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 6MT ACLB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless you tow your bronco out to the dirt . 50 miles of rush hour stick driving will drive you nuts , you will wish for a 10 SPD
I’ve lived and worked around DC for most of my professional life. I still choose a manual lol. Everyone’s different!
I have the same sentiment here in Philadelphia. I'll still choose the manual also!

To be fair, most of my time spent in traffic is in a company van, but that is out of my control. I'd opt for a standard trans service van if it existed (as if I have a choice anyway!)

Sponsored

sweeptheleg

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
brz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you tow your bronco out to the dirt . 50 miles of rush hour stick driving will drive you nuts , you will wish for a 10 SPD
Ive driven stick my whole life because I prefer it. Rush hour or not I want to feel engaged. And to me its worth it for the frustration in LA rush hour that I might feel at times to get the engagement of shifting my own gears. Just because its not for you doesnt mean its not for someone

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I joined this forum in part because like many of you I am disappointed that the manual is being offered on ever diminishing trims/options. This morning saw that it looks like you can't get a base 4-door 7MT either. Please Ford, Manual Sasquach needs to be an option for all trims and models just like your trim pdf says!!

DevinBrent

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you, sir. I agree, she is definitely a keeper. She will walk the steps on Black Bear to take pictures, perched herself on the back of a 2nd Gen Hayabusa, and ridden from here to Park City and back, Utah on our R1200 GS Adventure... the last couple of hours into Park City in the snow. What a trooper. After that trip she said "You can't call me a sissy any more".
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] 1595353871954
No she is most definitely NOT a sissy and wow that's a heck of a grueling ride to do on a bike in the snow
That's the most promising lead yet. Here's hoping it happens

Sponsored

N31L

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, LEAF, Minivan, CB750
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, assuming No Sasquatch on the Base, how do we build the Cyber Orange one they are demoing that I know I fell in love with.

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I joined this forum in part because like many of you I am disappointed that the manual is being offered on ever diminishing trims/options. This morning saw that it looks like you can't get a base 4-door 7MT either. Please Ford, Manual Sasquach needs to be an option for all trims and models just like your trim pdf says!!
Seems like there must be a "Leo Beebe" lurking in Ford Corporate/Product Planning somewhere... :mad:

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Must have manual!
Must have Sasquatch!

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Must have manual!
Must have Sasquatch!
Its not looking like we can have both. Im looking at getting the Base + Sasquatch. It looks like on top of the Sasquatch package money im going to have to pay for the Automatic transmission upgrade as well? I don't know how much both will cost but I'm guessing its starting to get expensive. Bummer...
Sponsored