thenewjs

Badlands
First Name
Archie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Clubs

I’ve lived and worked around DC for most of my professional life. I still choose a manual lol. Everyone’s different!
You sir are a weird person, but so is my wife. WE live in DC and she drives a manual mini copper and I absolutely hate it.

Last edited:

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Cruising the Ford website... I don't even think a manual transmission is available for the 4 door.

So I guess that makes the decision for most of us. Damn they did us stick drivers dirty as fxk

bbq4133

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Cruising the Ford website... I don't even think a manual transmission is available for the 4 door.

So I guess that makes the decision for most of us. Damn they did us stick drivers dirty as fxk
I don’t think we ever got clarification on that, which sucks.

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Toyota 4runner, 1991 BMW 318iS

I don’t think we ever got clarification on that, which sucks.
F4CC89E7-5302-4CC0-BD4B-AC4A09333F95.png

evan

Badlands
First Name
evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Curious if anyone's come across any updates on this, beyond rumors? I did notice that the petition made it above the 10,000 signature mark. Keepin' my fingers-crossed 🤞

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

bbq4133

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Curious if anyone's come across any updates on this, beyond rumors? I did notice that the petition made it above the 10,000 signature mark. Keepin' my fingers-crossed 🤞
Last thing I saw was a reiteration of the "we're listening" thing.

sweeptheleg

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
brz
You sir are a weird person, but so is my wife. WE live in DC and she drives a manual mini copper and I absolutely hate it.
I think some people enjoy feeling like they are doing something and part of the driving expirience. Some people want to sit on a soft chair in a 70 degree box and have an autopilot take them where they need to be without hassle. I personally won't buy an automatic. I like driving to feel like driving

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Clubs

I know that Mike Levine has said they are open more or less to discussions on whether or not they should offer the Sasquatch with a Manual. I personally think they should, it would make my build a lot easier to decide and I know it would make others as well. I'm urging anyone that wants this option to sign the petition or reach out to Ford before it is too late. I mean if Jeep can offer a Rubicon with 33's and a Manual, then I know Ford can offer the Sasquatch with a Manual. That would be an insanely good product and personally think they would sell more vehicles with the Sasquatch from the guys who say there is no other option they want more then the manual. Let me know what you think.

Advertisement

Advertisement