Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Over 11,000 Votes!

No V6 Manual?
No Sasquatch Manual?
No Base 4 Door Manual?

Hard to believe they would mess up an enthusiast off-road vehicle like this.

Badlands is really the only option for manual people who want certain Squatch items and it’s gonna cost ya.

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Rise from the dead! Rise up old thread! I hope B&P will have all the crap sorted out very soon. If not I made another reservation and I’ll wait until 2022. Learned how to drive manual when I was 12, first manual car when I was 18, still drive a manual to this day. Even taught my wife to drive a manual and now she daily’s one as well. I still want bass-man-squatch and do a lot of mods to it myself once the aftermarket catches up.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Rise from the dead! Rise up old thread! I hope B&P will have all the crap sorted out very soon. If not I made another reservation and I’ll wait until 2022. Learned how to drive manual when I was 12, first manual car when I was 18, still drive a manual to this day. Even taught my wife to drive a manual and now she daily’s one as well. I still want bass-man-squatch and do a lot of mods to it myself once the aftermarket catches up.
I have an early reservation but if we have to wait until deep into 2022 for the Mansquatch, I will probably make an October $2000 off invoice reservation with Granger this week and just have them ship it to me. Will still be a great deal.

I’m also looking to do a 4 door Base Mansquatch but as of now, manual isnt available on the 4 door base at all. Trying to figure out if that’s a mistake

Advertisement

Advertisement