First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d love to be able to get the 3.5 with a manual and the Sasquatch package.
Sponsored

evan

Badlands
First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if anyone's come across any updates on this, beyond rumors? I did notice that the petition made it above the 10,000 signature mark. Keepin' my fingers-crossed ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if anyone's come across any updates on this, beyond rumors? I did notice that the petition made it above the 10,000 signature mark. Keepin' my fingers-crossed ?
Last thing I saw was a reiteration of the "we're listening" thing.

sweeptheleg

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
brz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sir are a weird person, but so is my wife. WE live in DC and she drives a manual mini copper and I absolutely hate it.
I think some people enjoy feeling like they are doing something and part of the driving expirience. Some people want to sit on a soft chair in a 70 degree box and have an autopilot take them where they need to be without hassle. I personally won't buy an automatic. I like driving to feel like driving

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know that Mike Levine has said they are open more or less to discussions on whether or not they should offer the Sasquatch with a Manual. I personally think they should, it would make my build a lot easier to decide and I know it would make others as well. I'm urging anyone that wants this option to sign the petition or reach out to Ford before it is too late. I mean if Jeep can offer a Rubicon with 33's and a Manual, then I know Ford can offer the Sasquatch with a Manual. That would be an insanely good product and personally think they would sell more vehicles with the Sasquatch from the guys who say there is no other option they want more then the manual. Let me know what you think.

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over 11,000 Votes!

No V6 Manual?
No Sasquatch Manual?
No Base 4 Door Manual?

Hard to believe they would mess up an enthusiast off-road vehicle like this.

Badlands is really the only option for manual people who want certain Squatch items and it’s gonna cost ya.

Sponsored

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rise from the dead! Rise up old thread! I hope B&P will have all the crap sorted out very soon. If not I made another reservation and I’ll wait until 2022. Learned how to drive manual when I was 12, first manual car when I was 18, still drive a manual to this day. Even taught my wife to drive a manual and now she daily’s one as well. I still want bass-man-squatch and do a lot of mods to it myself once the aftermarket catches up.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rise from the dead! Rise up old thread! I hope B&P will have all the crap sorted out very soon. If not I made another reservation and I’ll wait until 2022. Learned how to drive manual when I was 12, first manual car when I was 18, still drive a manual to this day. Even taught my wife to drive a manual and now she daily’s one as well. I still want bass-man-squatch and do a lot of mods to it myself once the aftermarket catches up.
I have an early reservation but if we have to wait until deep into 2022 for the Mansquatch, I will probably make an October $2000 off invoice reservation with Granger this week and just have them ship it to me. Will still be a great deal.

I’m also looking to do a 4 door Base Mansquatch but as of now, manual isnt available on the 4 door base at all. Trying to figure out if that’s a mistake
Sponsored