First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This unfortunate fact was something that I had seen earlier in development. However, when they made no mention of it in all of the release materials, I thought they had reversed course. I guess not. I don't think it is a hardware issue because there were conversations about making this combination available at some point after the initial launch. Hopefully if we make enough noise, they will change their minds.
Whats with all the 95:1 crawl ratio business then? With the auto, we are in the 60's. Jeep's gonna have a field day..
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think that Cyber Orange 2-door was a sasquatch. I think that was all Accessories Catalog stuff. In one photo the tire looked much bigger than the tire on the 4-door CG. Also in another thread with the picture of the "small" guy he confirmed that one had 37s.

However Mike Levine, The Ford North America Product Communications manager, has said several times on twitter that they are open to feedback on this. So I think it was more of just a product decision and not based on any mechanical limitations of anything. Im not a manual or Sasquatch guy, but those of you who are might want to give Ford your feedback and maybe they will change their minds.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see nothing in any of the documentation that links the Sasquatch to the auto transmission. That said if this is true then there is exactly one model of the Bronco I would buy.

Sponsored

Chcg12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just don't know how you can call the Badlands the "extreme off-roading" option when you can't add the "extreme off-roading" package to all of its variants.
im guessing its the only way to get the sway bar disconnect..

jeepuntilnow

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW X5 4.8i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully he's just trolling us. Although we would never be able to forgive him...

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, hello to shopping for a 2+in lift and/ maybe eaton e-locker to install up front. i would take the sasquatch without the dig and other auto required items. But I am really wanting this to be a manual.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first edition isn’t available in manual given that it only comes with the 2.7
On the First Edition Specs page its lists "10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission" for both the 2 door and 4 door.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being open to feedback is not the door being shut. I strongly recommend everyone (respectfully) share their opinions with him so he--and Ford!--understands just how big of a misstep this would be.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, hello to shopping for a 2+in lift and/ maybe eaton e-locker to install up front. i would take the sasquatch without the dig and other auto required items. But I am really wanting this to be a manual.
That was what was so awesome about the Sasquatch you don’t have to mess around with any of that stuff. Regearing, adding lockers, shocks, lift kits (especially IFS)are so much easier from the factory. Not to mention the M210 axle vs the m190 that is stock on most trims without Sasquatch.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truth, the front dig and trail control are the least useful parts of this thing. 35's and a real crawl ratio were the huge selling points.