• Total voters

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a lot of things going on in my life right now that the outcome will dictate what I buy as far as the bronco is concerned. No manual might be an issue for me because that is the way I am leaning. I wanted a black diamond. I'm just mad I can't get the sway bar disconnect without spending a lot of extra money. Why do they put the sway bar disconnect on the top models when people that use them off road and would enjoy that aren't looking to spend that much. I want a base or black diamond, 2.7, MT with sway bar disconnect and sasquatch pkg. Although, I thought I read someone said the base has carpet..? WTF. Why would I want carpet in an off road vehicle if I plan to take it off road? I signed the petition, but I don't have twitter.
Sponsored

Crippy37

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Expedition FX4 (the original 4 door bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I owed a Range Rover sport that I traded in for my Expedition, which I love BTW. With Range Rover you can absolutely get anything you want, more than the brochure list, but believe-you me you’ll pay for it. And no I doubt anyone would buy a Range Rover long wheel base and ask for a manual haha

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

signed the petition...hope with all the voices something can be done.

Sponsored

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I mentioned multiple times, for the (assumable) price of the Sasquatch, you can easily get 4.88 gearing and lockers. I personally wouldn’t lock the front diff being an IFS unit and not having need for the capability but that can be done aftermarket for a reasonable price.

The suspension will have 3 aftermarket companies building options on the cheap within 2 years, I wouldn’t get hung up on it, we’ve off-roaded without it this long...

Even if true, there will be warranty issues... And who really wants to drive a 4 cyl engine. I'm ready to trade in my jlu but not for a 4 cyl with aftermarket lifts that will be significantly more expensive than I paid for my jlu lift due to the ifs being much harder to work around

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even if true, there will be warranty issues... And who really wants to drive a 4 cyl engine. I'm ready to trade in my jlu but not for a 4 cyl with aftermarket lifts that will be significantly more expensive than I paid for my jlu lift due to the ifs being much harder to work around
I personally switch between daily driving a 6.2L and a 6.0L V8 so I agree 100% on the 4 cylinder crap.

unfortunately my experience with the V6 is not good, Ford will not be getting my money for that engine. I would buy tons of options of Ford offered appealing options but frankly with the up charge engine being what it is, the only upgrades I intend on buying is tires and gearing, and I can get them aftermarket easier than I can factory it’s starting to appear.

Give me a V8, good gearing, metal bumpers, UCP, I’ll give them $50k. Given the options available, and the new info on no manual with Sasquatch base - I’m buying the most base truck with 7 speed and doing it myself.

Nsmith

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else get blocked by Mike on Twitter? Kinda ridiculous.

Nsmith

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. He's been very cordial and receptive and I have been careful to show him the same courtesies. Did you spam him at all?
No. All I asked for was a base, manual trans, Sasquatch and rubber floors. No clue what I did wrong.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else get blocked by Mike on Twitter? Kinda ridiculous.
Nope, because I voiced my concern in a respectful way as I would do to him if I met him in person, and especially to someone who does not have any influence on the project. And was kind enough to even let us know about this.
No. He's been very cordial and receptive and I have been careful to show him the same courtesies. Did you spam him at all?
^^^^^^

Nsmith

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope, because I voiced my concern in a respectful way as I would do to him if I met him in person, and especially to someone who does not have any influence on the project. And was kind enough to even let us know about this.

^^^^^^
I made a twitter account specifically to ask for a combination that I figured many people would like. It may have looked like a fake account and that may possibly be the reason.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] F1665902-1D78-4538-B5F0-84AF271C847D

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems that a lot of basesquatch buyers would be happy with the badlands if it weren’t for the huge price difference but consider this:

2 door bare bones Rubicon is over 40k, with only 33” tires and no bead lock capable wheels.

Even if the basesquatch/7mt was available did you guys expect it to undercut Jeep’s price even with bigger tires and better wheels?

I bet a base squatch gets real close to the price of the badlands. Might not be that much more to just get the Badlands and add the bigger tires after the stockers wear out. You’ll be out of warranty by then anyway.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made a twitter account specifically to ask for a combination that I figured many people would like. It may have looked like a fake account and that may possibly be the reason.
Probably a good bet, it’s frowned upon on twitter to be an “egg” account (no followers/etc commenting)