Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fords reply is the Bad Lands build for manual with 4.7 gear ratio etc.. Was informed today on call.....All build have passive drains. Select Black or Bad for drain plugs as shown. 2 tone leather is Outer Banks as it has two options. Dark Navy and Roast color. Towing is 3500. Weight and turning radius is still not ready. 2 doors doors are too wide to fit as they wider than 4 doors.
Sponsored

Nsmith

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably a good bet, it’s frowned upon on twitter to be an “egg” account (no followers/etc commenting)
I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I’m sure he’s been bombarded with a crazy amount of messages.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a twitter account specifically to ask for a combination that I figured many people would like. It may have looked like a fake account and that may possibly be the reason.
F1665902-1D78-4538-B5F0-84AF271C847D.png
You said please, I don't see anything wrong with this tweet at all. I assume he took issue with how new the account was?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want a base 4 door 7spd 2.7 sasquatch with no carpet and no other luxury options like big screen, or any of the assist stuff. I will finance/pay 42,999.99. I will not tell my wife about the extra 2,999.99.

I think thats where alot of people are at. I dont need it this year and am willing to wait a few months after you take my money for delivery.

I dont normally buy new cars, and wont be taking my money elsewhere, but you will be losing this sale and any future potential sales from me or my family if you dont make it worth it buying.

Mike make it so please, I promise you lifetime coconuts at Twin Falls Maui, atleast until I retire.

Sponsored

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That doesn't make any sense as you can add the Sasquatch to the Badlands. Sure, the Badlands has some of what the Sasquatch has, but not all of it.
Just reporting what I heard maybe is mis understood and someone else on the call can confrim? The recorded replay wont be up for a day or two.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford didn't care about all the GT500 buyers who wanted a MT so why do you think they care about bronco buyers who want the same thing. At least Bronco offers a MT, you can't get one on a GT500

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems that a lot of basesquatch buyers would be happy with the badlands if it weren’t for the huge price difference but consider this:

2 door bare bones Rubicon is over 40k, with only 33” tires and no bead lock capable wheels.

Even if the basesquatch/7mt was available did you guys expect it to undercut Jeep’s price even with bigger tires and better wheels?

I bet a base squatch gets real close to the price of the badlands. Might not be that much more to just get the Badlands and add the bigger tires after the stockers wear out. You’ll be out of warranty by then anyway.
Even the lol "bare bones" Rubicon comes with tons of standard upgrades built in but regardless... You can get a manual, and you don't have to settle for an inferior engine just to get a manual. And you get lockers and a completely different suspension

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford didn't care about all the GT500 buyers who wanted a MT so why do you think they care about bronco buyers who want the same thing. At least Bronco offers a MT, you can't get one on a GT500
You kind of answered the question. They already have one and there's been no discernible or proffered reason as to why the package is incompatible with the 7MT.

Sponsored

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ah yes ford let me buy the worst engine you offer, up price me to Rubicon prices for half an offroad rig, just to get a manual than can actually go offroad.... Then I have to spend another 7k on new tires rims and a 2 to 3 inch lift.... Which will void my warranty....

Brilliant

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even the lol "bare bones" Rubicon comes with tons of standard upgrades built in but regardless... You can get a manual, and you don't have to settle for an inferior engine just to get a manual. And you get lockers and a completely different suspension
Uhh yeah you do have to settle for an inferior engine. You can’t a diesel/mt and both of Jeep’s gassers are worse than the 2.3. And a basesquatch would have all the off gear that a rubi has, except sway bar disconnect, but with better tires/wheels.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate it that. Hopefully it's not a final decision on the matter.
The question was asked about the base manual with the Sasquatch and the reply was not at this time but the Bad lands will get you the manual with a larger gear ratio or something to that nature. We will verify/clarify as soon as the recorded feed is up or someone else here confirms what they heard?

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Rubicon's 3.6 has 15 more HP than the Bronco's 2.3 but 50 less lb. ft. of torque. I don't know if that optional 4 for the Rubicon gets a stick, but if it does, it has the same HP but with 15 less lb. ft. of torque than the 2.3.

I'll take more torque any day of the week for my usage.
Sponsored