First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uhh yeah you do have to settle for an inferior engine. You can’t a diesel/mt and both of Jeep’s gassers are worse than the 2.3. And a basesquatch would have all the off gear that a rubi has, except sway bar disconnect, but with better tires/wheels.
There are tons of upgrades in the Rubicon including infotainment etc. No one is buying the diesel and it wasn't even available at launch.

And the Rubicon comes with literally a completely different suspension u can stuff 35s on.

With the badlands ull still need to get a lift just to fit tores
Sponsored

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a question I have - you mention that you don't get the "upgraded off road stuff" on the Badlands I assumed w/ 43k base. How does the (relevant) standard Badlands package differ f/ the Sasquatch package? They both have f/r lockers, the bigger Dana axles, and the upgraded HOSS. From what I can tell the difference may be ride height, final ratio, and 35s? Was there anything else? With that said, the Badlands apparently have a 35" option - don't know the final drive though to compare with Sasquatch. I asked Levine in that thread what exactly you're getting putting a Sasquatch on a Badlands as it seems redundant.

Certainly starting to think this is the case.

you can, quite literally, only get it with the small motor, and small tires except on the 43k base package (but you can’t opt for the upgraded off road stuff on that package) and you can’t get any ofthe good off road software with the stick.
Wth ford

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want a base 4 door 7spd 2.7 sasquatch with no carpet and no other luxury options like big screen, or any of the assist stuff. I will finance/pay 42,999.99. I will not tell my wife about the extra 2,999.99.

I think thats where alot of people are at. I dont need it this year and am willing to wait a few months after you take my money for delivery.

I dont normally buy new cars, and wont be taking my money elsewhere, but you will be losing this sale and any future potential sales from me or my family if you dont make it worth it buying.

Mike make it so please, I promise you lifetime coconuts at Twin Falls Maui, atleast until I retire.
we may not even be able to get a base in 4 door with Manual, only 2 door. 4 door is automatic only. I can’t find confirmation but there’s been a few posts about it.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Only thing badlands doesn’t have is the 35s everything else Quatch’ is standard
That doesn't make any sense as you can add the Sasquatch to the Badlands. Sure, the Badlands has some of what the Sasquatch has, but not all of it.
Hope Ford does not charge the full cost of Sasquatch on this trim.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford didn't care about all the GT500 buyers who wanted a MT so why do you think they care about bronco buyers who want the same thing. At least Bronco offers a MT, you can't get one on a GT500
I somewhat agree, but the gt350 offers a manual.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then why offer the Sasquatch
and you still don’t get the wheels and 35s and I think you’re still missing the suspension unless the badlands has the Sasquatch Bilsteins? Not clear.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uhh yeah you do have to settle for an inferior engine. You can’t a diesel/mt and both of Jeep’s gassers are worse than the 2.3. And a basesquatch would have all the off gear that a rubi has, except sway bar disconnect, but with better tires/wheels.
I will gladly take the Jeep V6 over either of the Bronco engines.
And it can be had for $28k w/ the manual.

Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah yes ford let me buy the worst engine you offer, up price me to Rubicon prices for half an offroad rig, just to get a manual than can actually go offroad.... Then I have to spend another 7k on new tires rims and a 2 to 3 inch lift.... Which will void my warranty....

Brilliant
7k for tires/wheels/lift?
There are tons of upgrades in the Rubicon including infotainment etc. No one is buying the diesel and it wasn't even available at launch.

And the Rubicon comes with literally a completely different suspension u can stuff 35s on.

With the badlands ull still need to get a lift just to fit tores
Some 35s rub on the Rubi with no lift. Since the Bronco isn’t out we have no idea if 35s will rub on the Badlands.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry for your loss.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Rubicon can be had for $28K with the manual?

Also--none of us have driven the 2.3 with the 7MT. How could you possibly know what it's like, especially with the fact the 3.6 is less powerful?

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go for it then. Don’t forget to add $1500 for destination. And plan on being passed by the little ford engine.
Sponsored