bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little frustrating having to question if Ford's on documents are correct on such a huge rollout. That's a pretty big note for Ford to miss - especially because other options do note "w/ Sasquatch package". Did Levine confirm this or did you see it somewhere else?
Ford has no one to blame but themselves imo.
Sponsored

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Admin Edit:
Let Ford know in this thread that you'd like to Sasquatch Package to be available with the manual transmission! And also sign this petition for it.

I've seen a lot of people post that they wanted a Sasquatch Package vehicle with a manual transmission. However, it appears that it is an automatic only package. I hadn't read this before, so I am just passing it on, equally as disappointed as others.

Capture.PNG
are you kidding.....stop playing game Ford your starting to act like Jeep!

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If true I am cancelling my order. That was the best part of Sasquatch is getting it with no other options... I don’t want to pay for the auto if I don’t have to. And I want the manual with 35’s.
SAME HERE! Didn't take a week for the games to start being played...disappointing

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the Base should have been rubber floor and vinyl seats just like a fleet vehicle.
Amen brother!
Give me my ultimate man-squach package!
Total enthusiasts dream machine.

Base model should mean “base” model.
Heavy duty Vinyl floors and seats.
Manual trans
2.3 ecoboost is just fine.
Air conditioning standard.
Add Sausquach package and done.
Lockers, sway bar disconnect, Suspension Tires and wheels. Keep your drive modes, we know how to work 3 pedals without them already.

Sponsored

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
All I was hoping for was a 2dr base, soft top, manual and the Sasquatch package
soft top - strike one, manual w/sasquatch- strike two

captchathis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They'll probably put a V-8 in the fullsized Bronco that's going to be based off the F-150. The Bronco family is going to need a Papa Bear. :ROFLMAO:
You're right! Didn't even think of that. They're not going to let the return of the Bronco nameplate go to waste with just 2 vehicles.

Wveddy

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU with LS, 79 F100, 73 Cuda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting for the bronco, now just constant disappointments on the release. Like several others, I was already disappointed that i had to get the 2.3 to get a manual. Now its going to be even more limiting. I’ll be canceling my order if they don’t correct this.

Wveddy

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU with LS, 79 F100, 73 Cuda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with you. Not worth it if then continued to limit the options.

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has nothing to lose except customers. They shouldn't restrict packages like this, after all its not like 50% of sales are going to be manuals. Manuals are for the select few who want to be engaged with the vehicle. Sure manuals would only account for 3-5% of total sales.

Sponsored

JTurbo25

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know I wasn't going to order a 7 Speed Sasquatch, but the minute I told my brother about it he was very upset. I was already upset I couldn't get the V6 with the manuel, but this is adding insult to injury. #savethemanuel

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are a few things I've been unable to reconcile with this:

• The development and marketing of a "purpose-built" manual transmission with a granny gear for crawling (literally labeled 'C' on the knob) that cannot be paired with the off-roading package
  • The development and marketing of an "extreme off-roading option" that cannot be paired with the off-roading package unless you also add the automatic to the 2.3 OR add a different drivetrain package altogether
  • The development and marketing of this platform being extensively customizable and modifiable when only certain trims and certain drivetrains are actually as such
This just about sums it up.

I am starting to think the conflict is rooted in the off-road software integration with off-road hardware. I'm sure the off-road modes all rely heavily on control over the engine, transmission, brakes, transfer case, lockers, sway bar, etc. and it seems they REALLY invested in the idea of "Select a terrain, mash the gas, and go!" type of capability in the high end off-road model Broncos. That is all fine, but it appears to be at the expense of those who would completely opt out of the convenience of "smart" off-road modes but would like to push the outer limits of driver control with the most capable hardware.

I would suggest they package all of the best beefed up off-road hardware, mininal electronic sorcery, and call it something like Stampede or High Country. Or just make Sasquatch a model of it's own with this setup.
Sponsored