• Total voters

TheAce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't see any mention of the sasquatch package put on this 2 door, but it has the manual and the bigger wheels. So I guess it could be a possibility? Apologizes if this has already been brought up.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] Screenshot_20200722-090529
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] Screenshot_20200722-090134~2
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] Screenshot_20200722-090055~2
Sponsored

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] DDFCFADF-688B-4935-ABD4-0ED9D00F817C

Mr. Levine playing with my emotions this morning...

Bullrun

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m dreaming but would be nice to be able to pluck a couple high end features for lower trims, mainly the 12in screen and 360 cam.

But in that world a Manual Basesquatch A/T tire swap big screen parking camera fits too well my mall lifestyle.

DevinBrent

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was all set to reserve my base 4 door bronco with squatch manual and 2.7 in Cyber Orange or Velocity Blue but if I can't get it but if I can't get it in that configuration I'll sadly be taking my money elsewhere or holding on to it until that configuration happens.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am content either way. Manual 4 cylinder or auto V6.

DevinBrent

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am content either way. Manual 4 cylinder or auto V6.
I mean I would be but I'm not about to pay for a Bronco that sounds like a turbo Honda Civic hence why I wanted the Turbo V6 with the manual but I want the squatch package as well and like I said if they change all of that and I can get the manual V6 with the squatch then I'm all in on the base 4 door.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mean I would be but I'm not about to pay for a Bronco that sounds like a turbo Honda Civic hence why I wanted the Turbo V6 with the manual but I want the squatch package as well and like I said if they change all of that and I can get the manual V6 with the squatch then I'm all in on the base 4 door.
Manual V6 won’t happen.

L1011

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be negative here, but Ford's debacle with the manual trans on the Mustang is well-documented. Yes, I know the Getrag unit in the new Bronco isn't the same as in the Mustang, but my understanding is it's a variant of the unit used in the Mustang (please correct me if I'm wrong). That said, I don't want to have the same problems Mustang owners are now furiously fighting (suing) Ford over. I really want a base 2-dr manual with Sasquatch (and in Cyber Orange...c'mon Ford, really?!?) but am worried I'll have reliability problems with the manual. I hope Ford offers an excellent warranty on the manual powertrain.

Sponsored

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of seems like they have someone trying to limit but they put the effort into providing a stick shift with these trucks (for which I am very grateful) but are limiting the options you can get them. I hope this isn't a self fulfilling prophecy with low sales to kill the manual transmission in a couple years.

I just recently walked away from leasing with Subaru myself since they stopped making the forester with stick, but fortunately this truck will be a major upgrade. Looks sweet with 35s but just don't think I have the $ in budget to go all the way to Badlands so hopefully manual sasquach comes back.

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be negative here, but Ford's debacle with the manual trans on the Mustang is well-documented. Yes, I know the Getrag unit in the new Bronco isn't the same as in the Mustang, but my understanding is it's a variant of the unit used in the Mustang (please correct me if I'm wrong). That said, I don't want to have the same problems Mustang owners are now furiously fighting (suing) Ford over. I really want a base 2-dr manual with Sasquatch (and in Cyber Orange...c'mon Ford, really?!?) but am worried I'll have reliability problems with the manual. I hope Ford offers an excellent warranty on the manual powertrain.
Not being a mustang guy, is this trans issue on GTs only or are all 6spds having problems?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not being a mustang guy, is this trans issue on GTs only or are all 6spds having problems?
My 18 mustang gt manual has no issues.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All the enthusiasts that I know were giddy when we learned about the 7 speed. And we all expected it to be available with the V6. Gee, why would Ford go to the trouble of making a new trans that would only work with one powerplant in one truck? That makes no sense, so we were excited about the 2.7-7speed. Please Ford, add the 7 speed to the 2.7. Most enthusiasts who want to shift it themselves want the 2.7. Sell this combo, and I bet you'll sell a lot more of these than the 2.3 - 7 speed.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
All the enthusiasts that I know were giddy when we learned about the 7 speed. And we all expected it to be available with the V6. Gee, why would Ford go to the trouble of making a new trans that would only work with one powerplant in one truck? That makes no sense, so we were excited about the 2.7-7speed. Please Ford, add the 7 speed to the 2.7. Most enthusiasts who want to shift it themselves want the 2.7. Sell this combo, and I bet you'll sell a lot more of these than the 2.3 - 7 speed.
The 2.3 is a good engine and has plenty of power for off roading. Ford will release a tuner for the 2.3 just as they did for the Mustang. Many with stage 3 getting 332hp and 400 torque out of it.

My biggest issue is as of now you can only get the Sasquatch package with the Automatic. Thats the biggest head scratcher. It seems like FORD wants to piss everyone off.

None of us in this situation can have our cake and eat it too. The guys who want the 2.7 can't have the Manual and the guys who want the manual can't have the Sasquatch. WTF Ford?????
Sponsored