Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the risk at asking a stupid question or a question no one may have the answer to or a question that has already been answered I'm going to ask it anyways....

Is it going to be possible to get the Sasquatch package with let's say the High package or is the Sasquatch considered your package choice and would be unable to then select another package such as the Mid, High, or Lux dependent on trim level? I've looked all over and can't quite find an answer. Please forgive my ignorance. Thanks :)
Sponsored

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the risk at asking a stupid question or a question no one may have the answer to or a question that has already been answered I'm going to ask it anyways....

Is it going to be possible to get the Sasquatch package with let's say the High package or is the Sasquatch considered your package choice and would be unable to then select another package such as the Mid, High, or Lux dependent on trim level? I've looked all over and can't quite find an answer. Please forgive my ignorance. Thanks :)
Yes. Sasquatch package can be added onto any trim level. This is separate from the mid/high/lux packaging

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. It seems independent of the other packages (except it's not allowed with the Manual transmission )
Sponsored