Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The way I could see doing after market parts instead of Sasquatch is if you want a manual as soon as possible. If you're getting an automatic, or you're doing the automatic and the V6, and you want a more capable vehicle, it's a ridiculous value to get upgraded tires, lockers, rear axle upgrade, and more at under $6k.

There's also a tiny group of people who want to go even bigger than what Sasquatch offers or do crazy expensive conversions. Sasquatching probably doesn't make sense then.
Sponsored

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sooooo you're looking at adding a locker for the rear, the 210 axle up front AND adding a locker there as well plus cobbling together some kind of switches somewhere in the cabin. You'll have to swap out your gears as well if you don't option for them and if you did you spent money there already. I don't know a ton about lifting IFS's but the Sas springs have to be taller than stock as well as the upgraded Bilsteins plus you need bump stops to keep those 35's from stuffing the wheel wells. You also need wider fender flares, new wheels and of course the 35 tires. You might be able to use the stock wheels but you probably need spacers, those Sas bead locks have the proper back spacing. You also need a programmer to recalibrate your speedo and to make sure the tranny shift points are correct. I don't know anything about Fords programmers or software but the programmers for the Jeep are great but the kick in balls is you just can't use your buddies because it's keyed to your VIN.

I get it, I'm cheap as hell but Ford really came up with a cool option available to everyone (under warranty none the less). It's soooo tempting that tons of people that don't need it or won't really use it that its breaking their brains just on looks alone haha. I don't wheel much but pay attention to the guys that do, I think their consensus is that the Sas package is a great deal. There's no way you can do this on the cheap, just the freaking tires will cost you $1300 minimum.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

? X2

(y)(y)

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The sasquatch is a screaming deal just the axles stock are aluminum squatch are iron, gears ,locker,labor your almost there throw in forged beadlock rims there ya go and all with factory warranty.
I plan on going 37s and its still a deal just for the axles.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Even for the 2.7 auto?

Well ................ I just went and built a BL 2.7 auto nothing else. it Had 4.46 gears. I clicked on the 4.7 box and it added the gears and did not Squatch it. ;) Still has 17" grey carbonized aluminum wheel. 285/75R17 A/T tires.

So to answer you .... Yes. and by the way it took me about 3 mins to log on and produce a build to check before I gave you an answer.

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well ................ I just when and built a BL 2.7 auto nothing else. it Had 4.46 gears. I clicked on the 4.7 box and it added the gears and did not Squatch it. ;) Still has 17" grey carbonized aluminum wheel. 285/75R17 A/T tires.

So to answer you .... Yes. and by the way it took me about 3 mins to log on and produce a build to check before I gave you an answer.
Well shit...that's great. I learned something today.
Let me go check it out.
Thanks dude.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My badlands will come with the 4.7 gearing, since it will be a manual. I'll take the $2500 savings on the Sasquatch package and $1,900 savings on auto and putting them towards a 2" lift, performance tune, wheels and tires.
..... I was thinking the same thing.
I want snow and fire road only 4x4 capability.
But the good looks of a little lift and larger tires, and pick my own wheels

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well ................ I just went and built a BL 2.7 auto nothing else. it Had 4.46 gears. I clicked on the 4.7 box and it added the gears and did not Squatch it. ;) Still has 17" grey carbonized aluminum wheel. 285/75R17 A/T tires.

I forgot about the front locking diff.
I think I need sas to get that and that is a must.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I forgot about the front locking diff.
I think I need sas to get that and that is a must.

Should be std. on BL. i.e. every BL has from 210MM and locker

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well shit...that's great. I learned something today.
Let me go check it out.
Thanks dude.
Don't worry, I just learned this yesterday too. I would always scroll by the gearing and down to the packages and add squatch. Now we need to figure out what the difference between squatch and BL suspension is or if that $2500 is just for rims, 35's and wider fender flares.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't worry, I just learned this yesterday too. I would always scroll by the gearing and down to the packages and add squatch. Now we need to figure out what the difference between squatch and BL suspension is or if that $2500 is just for rims and 35's

+ High clearance flares.

And the sta bar disco is on BL, not on Squatch

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
+ High clearance flares.

And the sta bar disco is on BL, not on Squatch
Yup, got all that but we still need to confirm if the suspension is the same. It has been reported that squatch has a bit of a lift compared to BL via stiffer springs and longer shocks but Ford has yet to confirm.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs