First Name
Benton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch / 17 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The green looks good. The other design choices I'm not a fan of. Font choice and kerning, grey doors, I don't get the ranger + weird patriotic star + mountains with sasquatch... Just seems all over the place and not well designed to me. The green is cool though. AND, you're lucky enough to have a Bronco!
It is a promotional vehicle for our business and understood it won't be everyone's taste. Just wanted to have fun with it and I was pretty proud of my wife for coming up with the design and who also did the entire wrap.

topoguide

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Land Cruiser UZJ100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice themed build, I like it!

I appreciate all the photos too, I am on the fence as to putting an order in for Eruption Green or something different. Sometimes I like it in photos, sometimes I don't... it looks great in your photos.
There's also the fact that it is metallic. I have preferred my non-metallic in vehicles I have owned for more than a year or two, and I plan on owning this for a long time. I haven't seen anyone mention this.

Sponsored
First Name
Benton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch / 17 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice themed build, I like it!

I appreciate all the photos too, I am on the fence as to putting an order in for Eruption Green or something different. Sometimes I like it in photos, sometimes I don't... it looks great in your photos.
There's also the fact that it is metallic. I have preferred my non-metallic in vehicles I have owned for more than a year or two, and I plan on owning this for a long time. I haven't seen anyone mention this.
Just FYI that is not Eruption Green, it is a new wrap color from APA called Gloss Metallic Racing Green. The factory color on this is Carbonized Gray which I kept on the doors for the theme. I personally love Eruption Green and probably would have ordered it had it been a 21 Color. But now I am glad I didn't as I could be a little bit different lol.

Ajtexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love that green! What color and brand wrap is it?

topoguide

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Land Cruiser UZJ100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just FYI that is not Eruption Green, it is a new wrap color from APA called Gloss Metallic Racing Green. The factory color on this is Carbonized Gray which I kept on the doors for the theme. I personally love Eruption Green and probably would have ordered it had it been a 21 Color. But now I am glad I didn't as I could be a little bit different lol.
Ha! Right, I caught that when I first saw the title, and wanted to see what your Bronco looked like. I like that better than the Eruption Green I have seen. That was another option I was looking at was to just do a wrap. Thanks for responding!

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a promotional vehicle for our business and understood it won't be everyone's taste. Just wanted to have fun with it and I was pretty proud of my wife for coming up with the design and who also did the entire wrap.
That’s what’s great about these kind of vehicles. Everyone gets a clean slate to flesh out their vision. Keep on keepin on and thanks for sharing.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The concept is too cutesy for me, like a high school kid decking out his ride . . . although the work on this is clearly professional and well done. Not for me (but I agree to each his own).

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for featuring our vehicle! I understand it’s not everyone’s taste but it is a promotional vehicle for our business (Tint Haus Customs) and it’s been quite successful at that! Thank you again, this is an honor!
Damn, that is sexy AF!!! :love:
Sponsored