Not open for further replies.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ordering Badlands, Sasquatch, automating with 2.7, lux...

Response I received from dealer to place order....

“I do understand where you are coming from. I spoke with our inventory manager again and our Factory rep is telling us not to order. The order can be placed but it will not be filled . If enough orders get get backlogged, it will bog down the order system so we are being told not to place. Your position will not be lost. As soon as availability comes, Ford will notify you and we will notify you. I hope this helped.”
Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? r444
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they haven't placed your order you can still transfer your reservation. If they have put it in as my22 and you want it now, maybe you can demand they place your order for my21. Otherwise, If it were me, I would probably call Ford about this. It's ridiculous.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here here.. I am not trying to be an AHOLE, but come on, thats a HUGE statement to make on this site. When you've only joined a day ago and you come with nothing to back it up? Sounds to me like someone upset that they cant get one, or they like the attention, which they are getting (from me included). Everything I have posted has been LEGIT. If the OP's info was correct, do you think he would be the only one in possession? It would be news EVERYWHERE.

Posts like the OP happen in every forum when something new and hard to get is approaching release. A huge waste of time that only gets people nervous at best. Contribute to the site, but with good intel and not sissy nonsense bombs with zero credibility.
Well said! You're absolutely hit the nail on the head,that this "news" would be big news & not only here, infact I would assume Ford would have issued a statement aswell as our dealers. I joined this site under the assumption that It was all legit updates, now should I be hesitant & not take it seriously? Some people for specific reasons may not beable to wait, if this is true. Either way I'm waiting.

RamblinMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 228i X Drive
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a quick reminder. Remember that the time stamp of the reservation is not the only factor that affect the delivery time. Also the dealers allocation among others factors.

This is really important, because you can get one January reservation but with a dealer that doesn't have that many orders. This means that this customer has more probabilities to get his unit before that the other that submit the order with a early time stamp with a large dealer and a huge amount of reservations.

For example. Customer A with a time stamp of 12/7 but with a small dealer in a remote location with only 5 allocations but with 6 reservations vs the customer B with a time stamp of 8/7 in a large dealer with 400 allocations with 1200 reservations.

Customer A has more probability to get his unit way before the customer B just because the dealer allocation.

Just keep that in mind guys and don't be surprised when others participants of the forum start receiving their units first even with a reservations laters than others.
This is me. Was not in any rush to get one as we weren’t sure where we would be living (city/sticks). We just found out we are moving to middle of nowhere and need a second vehicle. Placed reservation on 2/1, had to cancel because Ford site displayed wrong info. New reservation on 2/15 and ordered at dealer on 2/16. GM said we were 15th reservation with 13 allocated. 10th to convert to order, so he said if others cancel or don’t convert by Mar 19th we move up. Now with saying all that, I doubt we get a 21 based on build. WT 2DR lux package. Essentially everything on Ford list for limited availability.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“I do understand where you are coming from. I spoke with our inventory manager again and our Factory rep is telling us not to order. The order can be placed but it will not be filled . If enough orders get get backlogged, it will bog down the order system so we are being told not to place. Your position will not be lost. As soon as availability comes, Ford will notify you and we will notify you. I hope this helped.”
That sounds like it's reservation date related and not "all SAS orders".

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I joined this site under the assumption that It was all legit updates, now should I be hesitant & not take it seriously? Some people for specific reasons may not beable to wait, if this is true. Either way I'm waiting.
Are you asking if there is good information on this forum? Go read the threads for yourself. Just because someone posts something ridiculous that their dealer said does not mean this forum contains no good information. I'm going to hold back on posting a meme here since you are new to the forum. Welcome.

Why don't you go read for yourself and see what you think instead of asking us to prove if the forum can be taken seriously or not?

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Change your dealer they clearly don’t want to cooperate and the truck isn’t even made yet.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I joined this site under the assumption that It was all legit updates, now should I be hesitant & not take it seriously?
That is a big leap of faith on the internet.

Problem is that Ford hasn't been extremely communicative so little bits and pieces get picked up from random dealer talk, special showcase events, marketing people and other online sources and spread like wildfire, often with no facts, or partial facts to back them up.

This is easily the best forum for real information though as we have many reputable dealers and various insiders who risk it all to get info out there. And many forum members that have compiled massive amounts of interesting data. And those that publish the Ford emails for those who didn't receive them.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you asking if there is good information on this forum? Go read the threads for yourself. Just because someone posts something ridiculous that their dealer said does not mean this forum contains no good information. I'm going to hold back on posting a meme here since you are new to the forum. Welcome.

Why don't you go read for yourself and see what you think instead of asking us to prove if the forum can be taken seriously or not?
Im sorry,There is no ill intent. Upon seeing the thread I clicked on it, as my jaw dropped& and took it seriously, until I read on & seen others reactions. By all means I'm not asking anyone to prove their selves to me, Again I sincerely apologize if thats the way my comment was received:(

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well said! You're absolutely hit the nail on the head,that this "news" would be big news & not only here, infact I would assume Ford would have issued a statement aswell as our dealers. I joined this site under the assumption that It was all legit updates, now should I be hesitant & not take it seriously? Some people for specific reasons may not beable to wait, if this is true. Either way I'm waiting.
Part of the issue is there is no vetting of info or "fact checking" of posts for review before posting.
Literally any of us could post anything we wanted to be a troll.
Not that it would last long or get shredded by those who knew it to be false.
I can say with all certainty that overwhelmingly this forum is a great source of good info.
You just kind of have to read up on things and wade through the nonsense. Once you read a few threads it becomes fairly apparent what is fact or fiction, and those whose words you can bank on and those who you cannot.
Welcome to the group, and best of luck!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im sorry,There is no ill intent. Upon seeing the thread I clicked on it, as my jaw dropped& and took it seriously, until I read on & seen others reactions. By all means I'm not asking anyone to prove their selves to me, Again I sincerely apologize if thats the way my comment was received:(
No need to apologize. You just have to realize people come in here and post weird things sometimes, and there is tons of speculation in threads. Look at the news feed for new info and start there.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is a big leap of faith on the internet.

Problem is that Ford hasn't been extremely communicative so little bits and pieces get picked up from random dealer talk, special showcase events, marketing people and other online sources and spread like wildfire, often with no facts, or partial facts to back them up.

This is easily the best forum for real information though as we have many reputable dealers and various insiders who risk it all to get info out there. And many forum members that have compiled massive amounts of interesting data. And those that publish the Ford emails for those who didn't receive them.
Thankyou kindly. My dealer directed me to this site when I reserved my Bronco 1/11/21. When I seen all sasquatch being pushed to MY2022 trending,I clicked on it, then read all the comments saying it was fake news, thats why I asked, before calling my dealer! Forgive my ignorance!
Kind Regards

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Part of the issue is there is no vetting of info or "fact checking" of posts for review before posting.
Literally any of us could post anything we wanted to be a troll.
Not that it would last long or get shredded by those who knew it to be false.
I can say with all certainty that overwhelmingly this forum is a great source of good info.
You just kind of have to read up on things and wade through the nonsense. Once you read a few threads it becomes fairly apparent what is fact or fiction, and those whose words you can bank on and those who you cannot.
Welcome to the group, and best of luck!
Thankyou kindly for the direction & the warm welcome. I have indeed read a lot of good content here!

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Run away from that dealer
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.