Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"My dealership said" + plus some ridiculous misunderstanding have made me a bit cynical.
sounds like a great idea for a thread.

“MY DEALERSHIP SAID:”
And then some ridiculous nonsense.

example

“My dealership said alligators are ornery because they have all them teeth but no toothbrush!!!!”
Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a popular youtuber that mentioned this in his last youtube video as well. At first I just thought he was mistaken, but now it appears there is actually smoke here.

Go to 17:52 in this video:
I think he was joking since Ford keeps pushing it back.

He isn't much of a Ford guy, I don't think he would have any insider info on Bronco...

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
I have not been told this by my dealer, nor have I read this anywhere else.
Even so, assuming it were true, the thing I would find most humorous about that is that virtually EVERY image of the Bronco you see has Sasquatch, and virtually EVERY Bronco that Ford had at Hammertown had Sasquatch, (sure there were a few with 33's). Further, all the discussion board and forums all talk about how well the Bronco handles with Sasquatch.... no one has any real information on the standard/stock suspension because Ford doesn't really say or market much in that regard.
So, if they do delay Sasquatch orders completely until MY22, I would guess there'll be an uprising that'll make the Jan 6th event at the Capital look like a Sunday picnic. :)
Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? 1613498642482

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a popular youtuber that mentioned this in his last youtube video as well. At first I just thought he was mistaken, but now it appears there is actually smoke here.

Go to 17:52 in this video:
Could easily be because he's interested in a Manual Sasquatch, which won't be available until 22.

Plus people get confused about stuff and then repeat it all the time. Manual Sasquatch not until MY22 can easily become Sasquatch not until MY22 on the internet.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You'll definitely be a 22 with that date. But the dealer is full of it in regards to the general statement that all Sasquatch will be 22 w 1st ed being a 21
Just a quick reminder. Remember that the time stamp of the reservation is not the only factor that affect the delivery time. Also the dealers allocation among others factors.

This is really important, because you can get one January reservation but with a dealer that doesn't have that many orders. This means that this customer has more probabilities to get his unit before that the other that submit the order with a early time stamp with a large dealer and a huge amount of reservations.

For example. Customer A with a time stamp of 12/7 but with a small dealer in a remote location with only 5 allocations but with 6 reservations vs the customer B with a time stamp of 8/7 in a large dealer with 400 allocations with 1200 reservations.

Customer A has more probability to get his unit way before the customer B just because the dealer allocation.

Just keep that in mind guys and don't be surprised when others participants of the forum start receiving their units first even with a reservations laters than others.

Sponsored

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022.
Also, find a NEW honest dealer to work with!!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to add this since I'm reading here about dealers delaying order entries to MY22 base don option selection...

I have a 7.14 6:23pm timestamp which puts me well within the 2021 allocations for Granger where my reservation is held (they told me so). I want a white roof and asked about ordering with 99 priority. They said this would not matter and any orders for mansquatch and white roofs are held for MY22 and NOT entered as orders. Given my reservation date, I'm top 3 in line (as of now) for MY22 allocations there.

Knowing Granger has one of the most (if not the most) informed Bronco sales staff in the country right now, Id say that NOT entering your order does not affect your delivery date if you have known MY22 options selected.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could easily be because he's interested in a Manual Sasquatch, which won't be available until 22.

Plus people get confused about stuff and then repeat it all the time. Manual Sasquatch not until MY22 can easily become Sasquatch not until MY22 on the internet.
It's too bad that Ford won't squash those Sqatch rumors.

Chuck.K

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Sgilson - you are in Columbia, SC - there's like 6 Ford dealers in a reasonable radius - go to a different dealer. Perhaps a smaller one out of the way - better chance of having you actually get your vehicle sometime in 2021......based on allocations and numbers of orders.
Find an honest one at the very least - and get your order put in......let the estimated delivery dates in May tell the story.
Also - see how much they are going to charge you - I called 3 - they were all up front with Bronco pricing - MSRP+taxes+admin fees.......they assumed 500$ for taxes (max for SC) - so it came down to admin fees and numbers of reservations - the lowest for both (lucky for me) I transferred my reservation (7/18 - day 5) to them. That was a Thursday - the next Monday (2/8) I placed my order (BadSquatch fyi). I've even asked about MY21 or 22 for my build 2 days ago - replied that nothing I ordered would be considered "Late availability".
Transfer your Res to a diff dealer and go from there - the one you are going to is no bueno.

Sponsored

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would go back, get the sales manager and the regular sales person in one room and ask them to show you exact;y where from Ford they have received this communication. I would have the email from Ford ready to show them what Ford has put out to reservation holders which says NOTHING of the sort and raise the fact that thousands of others who have ordered their Broncos already have not been told this - so make them prove it in wiring from or call them on their BS.

Likely this is their way of telling you you are out of their allocation and they don’t want to explain it.
Spot on!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think he was joking since Ford keeps pushing it back.

He isn't much of a Ford guy, I don't think he would have any insider info on Bronco...
He's a day 1 pre-order and has some connections though.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely agree, and it's exactly what I thought as well. All his other vehicles are auto though (I think), and he usually doesn't make those kind of mistakes. I had completely written it off until I saw the OP.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.