Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here's my list of things that don't make sense to me either.
1. No V8
2. No drop down tailgate
3. No white top in 1st Model Year
4. Why would anyone want a 20" wheel or larger? That's so ghetto!
5. Why is it half the people here think they're going to do some serious off roading and want ME to believe they will?
6. Why do I even care about what others think?
7. Is 5" really all that much? (shout out to @j_marinelli)
8. How is it that @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH know how to push my buttons?
9. What ever happened to @Fordboi?
9a. Why does @Toccoa post mostly gifs?
10. Why is @618TRVLWILD so infatuated with Jason Momoa?
11. Because I need to end this list and get some work done... but what is it about the following gif that makes some people see RED?

Now I could've gone on and asked why @Used2jeep posts so much, or where is @Nickp and his angry eyes. Or why @BAUS67 listens to so much heavy metal while drinking and posting inappropriate gifs, how come @frinesi2 drives some thing he calls a Pujo or some shit... but eventually @JAGSarge would drop the hammer and just delete this post.

Final thought, I apologize to all the people I didn't have time to mention in this thread šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜
You should know it's called a "Pajero" - they named it after you, after all.

Wanker.gif
Sponsored

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. Absolutely.

From what we've heard, not only will you have the *option* to edit your build, it sounds like you'll actually basically have to resubmit your order with the new option lists. (You'll keep you place in line.)

Hell, even if youre scheduled for a MY21 and they announce a MY22 option you want, you could ask your dealer to change your priority to 99 so you can select those new options when ordering opens.
Great info, but my dealer seems to be kindve clueless on the Bronco. But donā€™t blame them as Ford is also shitty with their info provided to the dealers about the Bronco. Itā€™s a small town dealer and I believe Iā€™m number 1 on their allocations from what they told me. I wouldnā€™t mind waiting for a 22 at this point with how long weā€™ve all already waited. Any idea when the 22 order banks open to know what the 22 options are even going to be? Will the people who order 21s have a chance to switch to a 22 all together if they lock in their orders for a 21?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great info, but my dealer seems to be kindve clueless on the Bronco. But donā€™t blame them as Ford is also shitty with their info provided to the dealers about the Bronco. Itā€™s a small town dealer and I believe Iā€™m number 1 on their allocations from what they told me. I wouldnā€™t mind waiting for a 22 at this point with how long weā€™ve all already waited. Any idea when the 22 order banks open to know what the 22 options are even going to be? Will the people who order 21s have a chance to switch to a 22 all together if they lock in their orders for a 21?
I would be shocked if anyone's dealer was as knowledgeable in the Bronco as we are. We're obsessing over a single vehicle that is not out yet... they have to be generally knowledgable on every single vehicle that is currently on their lot.

MY22 build begins in December. I would expect the MY22 options to be announced around Fall.... I don't believe Ford has given an estimate on that though.

And yes, to reiterate, if you place an order for MY21, and your vehicle is not yet "scheduled" to be built (which is when your VIN is assigned about 2 weeks prior to actually being built), you can modify, cancel, or delay your order without consequence.

So, basically, unless your Bronco is going to be built within two weeks, you could decide to hold out to MY22 by changing your priority to 99 through your dealer, or modifying your order to include the MY22 options.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my dealer said that if I sat in my bathroom in the dark on the second full moon of the month and said ā€œBloody Maryā€ three times, a girl in the mirror would appear and tell me all about bubble tea. Or whatever people drink now.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't have time to read 10 pages so sorry if this has already been said.

No, Sasquatch is available for 21.

That said, I suspect he's bracing you for the fact that you likely won't get a 21 with Sasquatch. I firmly believe that demand is high (50% or better based on what I'm seeing), yet production will be low. I think its very possible that 7/13 reservations with Sasquatch (like my 10pm one) could very well not get built as 21's due to commodity constraints.

Now, know that I've seen no info as to production %, so I hope I'm wrong and they can make plenty of them, but I've been debating on if I want to wait for months and possibly to 22 MY to get mine or if just get a Badlands with 33".

For example, lets pretend a dealer ends up with 3 allocations once the final conversion is done. Allocation 1 comes up in May, no Sasquatch available., so customer one won't take it, neither will customer 2, so no it belongs to customer 3, if they won't take it without Sasquatch it will go to customer 4, but if that happens customer 3 doesn't have an allocation anymore for 2021 and has just moved to 2022. Same could happen to customer 2 the following month, Dealers will have to use the allocation, and just because they can't get their first orders scheduled, they won't get additional allocations. This is why some dealers are warning customers that they likely won't get a Sasquatch for 21.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. This is all dealer games.

If OP has a reservation date that puts him to 2022 anyway, why would the dealer remind him of what heā€™s missing out on. It would be in the dealers better interest to exaggerate and tell OP he isnā€™t missing out on anything since ā€œsasquatches wonā€™t available anywayā€. That better ensures that the OP doesnā€™t feel disappointed and back out of the sale. He would be more inclined to move forward if he thought he was getting a Sasquatch the same time as everyone else.

Conversely for someone with an early reservation, the dealer may instill fear to convince them to a path of lesser resistance - a simpler build to lock in the sale a couple months earlier.

the problem is in most cases a dealer would be more inclined to use bleaker projections to push you one way or the other (as described above) to have a higher probability of locking in that sale.

what that translates to here are amazingly long threads with people freaking out. Unfortunate.

i test drove a used raptor at a different dealer and they told me my bronco reservation would be delayed up to 18 months due to COVID and I should get a raptor. See how that works? Itā€™s basic stuff guys. Donā€™t panic.
Yes I spoke with my dealer. It is true so he suggested to wait till we receive email from Ford in May

Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. This is all dealer games.

If OP has a reservation date that puts him to 2022 anyway, why would the dealer remind him of what heā€™s missing out on. It would be in the dealers better interest to exaggerate and tell OP he isnā€™t missing out on anything since ā€œsasquatches wonā€™t available anywayā€. That better ensures that the OP doesnā€™t feel disappointed and back out of the sale. He would be more inclined to move forward if he thought he was getting a Sasquatch the same time as everyone else.

Conversely for someone with an early reservation, the dealer may instill fear to convince them to a path of lesser resistance - a simpler build to lock in the sale a couple months earlier.

the problem is in most cases a dealer would be more inclined to use bleaker projections to push you one way or the other (as described above) to have a higher probability of locking in that sale.

what that translates to here are amazingly long threads with people freaking out. Unfortunate.

i test drove a used raptor at a different dealer and they told me my bronco reservation would be delayed up to 18 months due to COVID and I should get a raptor. See how that works? Itā€™s basic stuff guys. Donā€™t panic.
Yes I spoke with my dealer. It is true so he suggested to wait till we receive email from Ford in May

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In all seriousness, I think some of the larger dealerships are going to have to hire security when these things start rolling in. I can see the more rabid among us, and you know who you are, stalking the dealerships to try to find out if they got jumped over and why. I think in the end, Ford may regret this whole reservation deal. Just my opinion.
How can anyone jump in front of a custom order with their name on it delivered from the manufacturer?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can anyone jump in front of a custom order with their name on it delivered from the manufacturer?
If order has a commodity on it that Ford is out of for that month, it gets skipped, if next order doesn't have it it gets built. I think its possible you could see some October reservation 4 cyl 4 doors without Squatch or Lux built as 21s while some 7/13 reservations not get built as 21's due to commodity and timing.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With all the shenanigan's with this release I wouldn't put it passed the big F to put a freeze on submitted orders no matter what your Reservation date is. I heard, "You need to get your order in as soon as possible" from several different dealers. Yet we were told March 19th was the deadline.
Its not like anyone hasnt said anything before that didn't happen right?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.