First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2020 JLUR, 2021 JL, 1989 YJ, Shelby GT 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the most relevant thing I got out of this video was being able to disconnect the sway bar in 4H, whereas in the Rubicon it must be in 4L. Unless you get a Tazer, but that's not the point.
Sponsored

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the most relevant thing I got out of this video was being able to disconnect the sway bar in 4H, whereas in the Rubicon it must be in 4L. Unless you get a Tazer, but that's not the point.
The Rubicon sway bar disconnects in 4H.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Suspension Flex Test: 2 Door Bronco (RTI – Ramp Travel Index) Sway.JPG

Last edited:

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you went to Off-rodeo you’d know it’s not a parlor trick. It’s really impressive unlocking it on three wheels on a trail in the real world.
Can confirm

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
this is well done and very educational for a lab like demo....but i would prefer to see a real life test where you can use momentum and technique to push through the limits to see if there really is a significant difference....im not the type to ever push my 40k rigs to these extremes so unnecessary for my requirements....but interesting!!

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd agree with this. In general, without cameras, the visibility in the Bronco is kindof poor. I haven't been in a Jeep in a long time, it wasn't great there either, but definitely a little better.
I keep hearing complaints about the Bronco's visibility which is troubling to me. I still haven't been in one or test driven it yet but poor visibility is a 100% deal breaker for me. What kind of Wrangler have you been in with poor visibility? One that has a 40" tire as a spare blocking the rear view? Every Wrangler I have been in has had some of the best visibility in any vehicle I've been in and my current JL Rubicon couldn't get much better than it is.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

most of this is pissing for distance and will affect only about 10% of users and the other 90% will use it once per year.
But is fun to discuss until our kit arrives....

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came across this, first one I've seen someone actually take this up on the ramp and measure the articulation.

Summary of RTI figures by @Spooled

522 with the sta-bar connected
648 disconnected
Compared to others he has tested
KDSS Equipped 4Runner: 555
KDSS equipped Land Cruiser: 661
Ford quotes the standard 2-Door Badlands as having an RTI score of 700.

This had been done and posted well over a year ago, curious how the production vs pre-production stack up now. Will have to do some digging.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I pretty much ran the NV rodeo disconnected the whole time in a BL and had fun watching the Wildtrak in front of me run on 3 wheels. Also as far as sightlines since we didnt have 360, I used the hood risers as a reference point and it worked well, that is why they are there.

Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep hearing complaints about the Bronco's visibility which is troubling to me. I still haven't been in one or test driven it yet but poor visibility is a 100% deal breaker for me. What kind of Wrangler have you been in with poor visibility? One that has a 40" tire as a spare blocking the rear view? Every Wrangler I have been in has had some of the best visibility in any vehicle I've been in and my current JL Rubicon couldn't get much better than it is.
Hummm find a way to go drive one before you get yours or you will be disappointed

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is some real flex
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Suspension Flex Test: 2 Door Bronco (RTI – Ramp Travel Index) 92915401-F9CB-4D9A-82EA-AF9A4EBAEF77

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco only problem seeing is when your on a huge hill climb them you have to use the front camera to see.
Sponsored