Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Easy peasy or major issues if I want a tire closer to Badlands on my sasquatch wheels? I find the squatch tires a bit too wide and want the smaller flares like badlands. So I plan to keep all aspects of the squatch pkg just narrower tires on the same 8.5" wheels. Will it look odd or cause speedometer problems?
BTW this will be on my 2 dr Base Bronco on which I'll add the RTR rock rails.
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Each size tire has a range of rum size that it can safely fit (defined by the tire mfg of course). Tiresize.com is a terrific resource for in depth information like that. Generally speaking of you put a tire on the wider end of the spectrum it will look wider but shorter and vice versa if you put it on the skinnier end.
🧘

SwerveBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may be interested in taking your tires and wheels, as I did not order the Sasquatch on my Outer Banks and want the larger tires. I'm in LA, CA and my build is scheduled for January 10th.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Toyo and Nitto have a true 35 (or 295/75) on an 11.5 width, so you'd keep the speedo calibration on a narrower tire and a better tire compound than the Goodyear garbage... Anything narrower in a 35 and you get into weird Interco bias ply ag type stuff...
Sponsored