First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco scheduled for delivery at the end of the month. I live on a pretty decent gravel road and have a gravel driveway so mud flaps are the only item I'm purchasing before the bronco. We will see how they handle the rocks. If the road wins, guess I'll switch tires!
Bill there horrible.
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone that thinks the Good Year Territories are great tires haven't been off road yet or more importantly a gravel road.

Take your Bronco on a trail with a lot of half inch to 1 inch stones, and then let me know how much you love them then. Especially once you get back on the hard top and start doing 40+

Trust me. Get mud flaps or change the tires ASAP.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check out my new Sasquatch accessory. Wonder how long before the Folgers bucket is full?

125239C5-0647-4A72-AC63-523EFD6A4C18.jpeg
I think Mabett is working on a better design for that Folger’s bucket. Keep an eye out for it 😂

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will a homer bucket work for collecting those as well as a Folger's can? asking for a friend.

Also, please send me some Potato Oles from Taco John's. kthx.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

also agree - I've played in the snow - and was floored at how well they handled in the snow, and yesterday played in some super sloppy mud, and it was amazing... so -while these tires may hold and throw pebbles - they WORK
Mud? Besides the whole Rock issue, from what I've read on this forum mud is what kills these tires... Sounds like they're pretty good on everything else however.

And we're talking the SAS tires right? Not the KO2s?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i was noticing how many rocks fly off these tires yesterday! if you want to keep the paint nice I think flaps are required.
I'll be ordering RokBlokz very shortly.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone
Anyone that thinks the Good Year Territories are great tires haven't been off road yet or more importantly a gravel road.

Take your Bronco on a trail with a lot of half inch to 1 inch stones, and then let me know how much you love them then. Especially once you get back on the hard top and start doing 40+

Trust me. Get mud flaps or change the tires ASAP.
RIGHT!

Running through a mud puddle in some alley doesn't qualify as offroad... ANYONE who has really been offroading with these tires (anywhere but Moab, where every tire is good) knows they suck so so bad. Not a good all-around tire because they are terrible off-road plus you can't even start to drive down a gravel road without that "oh shit what's happening" look on your face...

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco scheduled for delivery at the end of the month. I live on a pretty decent gravel road and have a gravel driveway so mud flaps are the only item I'm purchasing before the bronco. We will see how they handle the rocks. If the road wins, guess I'll switch tires!
Mine isn't due to be built until January, so who knows when I'll see it. I'm ordering RokBlokz mud flaps in the mean time. At least they're easily removable.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out my new Sasquatch accessory. Wonder how long before the Folgers bucket is full?

125239C5-0647-4A72-AC63-523EFD6A4C18.jpeg
Crazy isn't it? I bought some IAG front flaps before I got the Bronco, but I personally don't like the look with the flaps on. So.... I may sell them and just live with the "beauty marks" that come with owning a bad ass vehicle. Dings, dents and scratches just add character. I'll leave the pretty stuff for my wife's Caddy.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crazy isn't it? I bought some IAG front flaps before I got the Bronco, but I personally don't like the look with the flaps on. So.... I may sell them and just live with the "beauty marks" that come with owning a bad ass vehicle. Dings, dents and scratches just add character. I'll leave the pretty stuff for my wife's Caddy.
From the posts and videos I've seen, the RokBlokz flaps seem to be my best choice. At least they're removable and don't attach directly to the fenders.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the posts and videos I've seen, the RokBlokz flaps seem to be my best choice. At least they're removable and don't attach directly to the fenders.
I agree, but I still don't like the look. I'ma take my lumps and fix as needed. Some will say I'm stupid for paying that much to beat it to hell. Some will agree. You do you brother, hope it works out for you. Oh and congrats on a build day. Hoping yours is smooth!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, but I still don't like the look. I'ma take my lumps and fix as needed. Some will say I'm stupid for paying that much to beat it to hell. Some will agree. You do you brother, hope it works out for you. Oh and congrats on a build day. Hoping yours is smooth!
Thanks! I plan on getting the flaps in the correct size for the Sasquatch tires, and the company's trade mark in black, so it doesn't stand out. From the pictures I've seen, flaps in all black seem to blend in with the wheel wells. I've got a gravel driveway. I'm afraid these tires will be sucking up the stones like a Hoover vacuum!

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mud? Besides the whole Rock issue, from what I've read on this forum mud is what kills these tires... Sounds like they're pretty good on everything else however.

And we're talking the SAS tires right? Not the KO2s?
I was impressed with them in the mud.

9C5A68D0-6D27-4399-AA4C-1D6A2E76DB0E.jpeg

21EEE3F5-F1FB-4C25-ADFF-743CA12C7542.jpeg

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs