• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington Sasquatch Tires (Maybe wheels)

brianpgreen

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Tires (Maybe wheels) Bronco
Selling 5 Sasquatch Tires. Would maybe sell the wheels too depending on the offer. 1500 Miles on them now. Driving to Tacoma to Portland in the morning so they'll have a few more miles on them by the time I get them off late next week. Make me an offer. I put them on Craigslist for $1100 tires only but other than being $315 a piece at Tire Rack I don't have a good idea of the value.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Tires (Maybe wheels) Bronco
Selling 5 Sasquatch Tires. Would maybe sell the wheels too depending on the offer. 1500 Miles on them now. Driving to Tacoma to Portland in the morning so they'll have a few more miles on them by the time I get them off late next week. Make me an offer. I put them on Craigslist for $1100 tires only but other than being $315 a piece at Tire Rack I don't have a good idea of the value.
I will offer you $500 cash just to have as backups for when mine wear out ( all I need is 4 if you want to keep one on the spare and just cover it so nobody can tell.. They are not the most desirable tires and you still have to pay 200-300 to install/balance. For around $1400 with tire shop warranty I would just go with KO2 or Nittos. Thank you. Let me know if you don't want to deal with craigslist weirdos and I can pick them up. I"m in Seattle.

OP
OP
brianpgreen

brianpgreen

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will offer you $500 cash just to have as backups for when mine wear out ( all I need is 4 if you want to keep one on the spare and just cover it so nobody can tell.. They are not the most desirable tires and you still have to pay 200-300 to install/balance. For around $1400 with tire shop warranty I would just go with KO2 or Nittos. Thank you. Let me know if you don't want to deal with craigslist weirdos and I can pick them up. I"m in Seattle.
Thanks for the offer. I'll see if I can do better but keep you in mind.

Basicbase

Base
First Name
Ser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 22 base eg
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dm me. Interested in both. What price are you thinking?

Last edited: