First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have my reservation, but have not ordered yet...I am trying to understand what the "high clearance suspension" equates to on the Sasquatch package. I am a little hesitant to drop another 2500 for the squatch package when I see the FPP lift is in the catalog. If that is anything like a 2" fox lift I am more inclined to just get that instead and then drop 35s and wheels and rubber I actually like. Any insight on either of these topics would be great

Carbonized 4dr Badlands, LUX, Squatch currently ....
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have my reservation, but have not ordered yet...I am trying to understand what the "high clearance suspension" equates to on the Sasquatch package. I am a little hesitant to drop another 2500 for the squatch package when I see the FPP lift is in the catalog. If that is anything like a 2" fox lift I am more inclined to just get that instead and then drop 35s and wheels and rubber I actually like. Any insight on either of these topics would be great
Don't forget the wider flares and 4.7 diff gears. But the slight suspension difference is unimportant if you are going to lift anyway.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If all you care about is the lift, then yes and aftermarket non-OEM lift will most likely be better but you aren't getting a lift and 35s and rims and installed (assuming you aren't doing it) and aligned, for $2500.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish we knew how big the FPP lift was. The sasquatch lift is minimal compared to badlands I thought. So I feel the same way as you.

I'm getting Badlands with high package. I don't really want those wheels and tires. The 4.7 gearing would be sweet but the 4.46 will definitely be enough. Just look at what jeeps run with even higher gearing.

I'm looking at aftermarket or FPP lift. Then skinnier 35s of my choosing on factory wheels or new wider wheels and tires with probably mods to make it fit. Then sell factory wheels.
Sponsored