Sponsored

Sasquatch vs non Sasquatch spare tire rack pictures!

screenid10t

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just following up on this thread. Is it correct that a squatch 35 will fit the non SAS spare tire mount, even if a very snug fit? Dealer just quoted me 1600 for the squatch spare tire mount
I have a 2 door BB and I added wildtrack takeoffs. Only thing I needed was the 3rd brake light extension. Spare tire sits on the rubber piece on the bottom maybe a bit tight but I don’t see any problems so far. Reverse camera shows a small portion of the tire which I think is better.

BF4A1EE7-D59C-4AE4-9E5F-670AF1E235AC.jpeg

736BC062-9DB6-477A-97F5-854E3D36F96E.jpeg
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put sas wheels and tires on my non sas BL.
Didn’t change anything on carrier.
Only thing I don’t like is that the backup camera stalk needs to be a little longer to be able to adequately clear a spare tire cover.
During driving the cover can flap and move back. Then when you go to use the camera the cover can be blocking a good portion of the view.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

when I was rearended they replaced my carrier and we found the 3rd brake light hitting the tire as pictured in the previous posts. They swapped out the break light Mount from my old one but the camera isn’t sticking out far enough and I can see a piece of the tire. Is the camera different ? I’m guessing they bought a non-sas carrier but I don’t know how to prove it.

Joemama

Outer Banks
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

question, is the pic with the spacer the non sasquatch? And if i put 35” tires on, i remove the spacer?
Sponsored