Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I see raptor owners saying the trucks drive amazing on the street on 35s, and my buddy says his JL unlimited drives like Sh@& on the street with 35s.

Does anybody think the upgraded suspension components on the Sasquatch would provide a quality street ride like the raptor or likely closer to a wrangler? Or am I just way off all together with this question? Thx
Sponsored

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would imagine it’s closer to the Raptor, both having IFS. The wranglers solid axle and notorious death wobble make the ride more rough. It’s hard to tell in a truck most people have not drive yet though

OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really don’t know suspension components nor the raptor very well. Like does the Sasquatch have comparable quality of components or is the raptor suspension way better than what the Sasquatch includes?

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On paper the Bronco suspension is much more modern than the Wrangler with coilovers at all 4 corners, and shouldn't have the skitter-y rear end qualities you can potentially get in an unloaded Raptor (or any pickup) under certain conditions.

From a "quality" perspective the Sasquatch suspension should be similar to what you're getting in a Gladiator Mojave or Toyota TRD Pro-anything, but again, a more modern setup in general. The Raptor is on another level, the electronic compression adjustment is way more advanced and high quality than anything on any factory truck/off road vehicle and way above the Sasquatch package.

I expect the Bronco suspension to have superior ride quality to the Wrangler in all conditions, on and off road. The Raptor is harder to guess just because the type of setup in the Bronco has inherent advantages but again, the quality of what's in the Raptor is just on another level. So yeah, the Raptor will probably still be better, but unless you're hoping for a luxury car type ride I don't think you'll be disappointed unless Ford really screws the pooch on tuning.

Last edited:

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don’t know suspension components nor the raptor very well. Like does the Sasquatch have comparable quality of components or is the raptor suspension way better than what the Sasquatch includes?
The newer Raptors have computer-controlled shocks, which allows them to be super-soft on road bumps, yet go super firm when detects that vehicle has caught air at high speed (to prevent hitting bump stops on landing). The Bronco just has non-linear shocks. I expect the Sasquatch Bronco to be comfortable compared to similar Wrangler, but not really the same as Raptor.

I gave my free raptor assault ticket to my son-in-law. This is him last week on the baja jumps...
Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Raptor ride quality? 1596596890084
Ford Bronco Sasquatch vs Raptor ride quality? 1596598157669
Sponsored

Last edited: