Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ended up going with this exact same combo. My 2 door Bronco is finally built after a 2 year wait. Was going to go with the Falken WildPeak AT3 but found a good deal on the K02’s. My thinking was to keep wheel and tire weight at or below factory Sasquatch of 87.5. If my math is right should be about identical
Got my Bronco last week and had my RTR’s installed on my 2 door today. Same setup

IMG_2381.jpeg
Sponsored

Beachbum

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I took off my Sasquatch spare time over the weekend to wash my Bronco. Didn't realize how much they weighed until trying to put it back on. Do I need workout more because that was pretty tough getting it back on. Might not ever remove it again unless absolutely necessary. Any tips for making it easier without buying a lift?

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! I switched out my wheels today. My new setup weighs 97lbs a wheel. Turn 70 in a couple months. Spare was a lot of fun.

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

However, RTR recommends the 0 offset for Sasquatch Broncos instead of +30 like OEM. Does anyone have any insight at to that discrepancy?
I believe this is because the RTR wheels are 9” wide instead of 8.5” like OEM. If you run the wider wheel with the same offset, then you effectively reduce space by 1/2 the increased width.

So the RTR’s would sit 1/4” further inside the wheel well and 1/4” outside as well. The inside portion reduces clearance to some degree. I haven’t tested to see if it’s theoretical or an actual problem as 1/4” is pretty minimal.
Sponsored