Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can the beauty ring on Sasquatched wheels be taken off? I ask because I like the look of the Wildtrak wheels, but might end up with a Sas Badlands and DO NOT like the gray beauty ring.

Are there any images of the beauty ring off of the wheels, or anything that can give me an idea of what that will look like?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can the beauty ring on Sasquatched wheels be taken off? I ask because I like the look of the Wildtrak wheels, but might end up with a Sas Badlands and DO NOT like the gray beauty ring.

Are there any images of the beauty ring off of the wheels, or anything that can give me an idea of what that will look like?
I'm with you on the looks....I was hoping someone with an FE or WildTrak would like the silver ring and I could switch. I don't know what it would look like off the truck, but I was also thinking of trying to figre out how to paint the rings or have them powder coated. No idea if that is doable. The all black Sas wheels are awesome, as good looking to me as any aftermarket...with that silver ring, not so much.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only thing holding it on is some bolts. you can take it off and paint it or just take it off

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you on the looks....I was hoping someone with an FE or WildTrak would like the silver ring and I could switch. I don't know what it would look like off the truck, but I was also thinking of trying to figre out how to paint the rings or have them powder coated. No idea if that is doable. The all black Sas wheels are awesome, as good looking to me as any aftermarket...with that silver ring, not so much.
Yup, I'm with you on the painting option, but would rather have it from the factory! I'm surprised there isn't a wheel color option for the Sas package and that a package style is locked based on trim level... odd.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They can be changed. I’m sure someone will want to swap the black for grey or you can always purchase color rings...ie velocity blue, yellow for cyber, etc

Sponsored
OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only thing holding it on is some bolts. you can take it off and paint it or just take it off
I hope so! The question is what it looks like without the ring. I imagine the ring sits on top of the wheel and the wheel just continues to the outer structure?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope so! The question is what it looks like without the ring. I imagine the ring sits on top of the wheel and the wheel just continues to the outer structure?
The wheel will have 24 threaded holes around the outside.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wheel will have 24 threaded holes around the outside.
Are there any examples of similar wheels so I can get an idea of what that might look like?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They can be changed. I’m sure someone will want to swap the black for grey or you can always purchase color rings...ie velocity blue, yellow for cyber, etc
Yeah, saw them on CJPonyparts for $400+/set of 4

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are there any examples of similar wheels so I can get an idea of what that might look like?
Here's a picture of a Gen 1 Raptor beadlock with the trim ring removed.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheel beadlock ring question 1604429303245

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe there are a couple pictures from August floating around the forum of a Bronco at Moab that is missing the rings.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure there’s going to be a bunch of people willing to trade the rings around.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a picture of a Gen 1 Raptor beadlock with the trim ring removed.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheel beadlock ring question 1604429303245
Okay, so it needs the rings. Hopefully they are easily painted...or swapped. I need to stop talking bad about them so someone will want to swap.
Sponsored