Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went hunting through the search but didn't see anything to address this question. Will place my order before March for a 2Dr Wildtrak.

Not a huge fan of the stock sasquatch/wildtrak wheel design. I'm looking to switch them out for Black Rhino Armory, or another utility aesthetic design.

Thoughts on resale value of the stock rims, off-the-truck?
Sponsored

OP
OP
harperrb

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in a pretty dense area VA/MD/DC. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to offload it locally.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went hunting through the search but didn't see anything to address this question. Will place my order before March for a 2Dr Wildtrak.

Not a huge fan of the stock sasquatch/wildtrak wheel design. I'm looking to switch them out for Black Rhino Armory, or another utility aesthetic design.

I'd say $995
Based on: that's the upgrade cost on a BL to the optional, beadlock capable rims.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'll be able to get... Whatever someone is willing to pay you.

I've had shit luck trying to sell tires/wheels. You'll probably have better luck setting something local up here than craigslist though. Good luck!

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the aftermarket doesn't come out with some positive offsets close to factory I will be in the market for some "take offs".

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to sell all 5 rims/tires from the SAS package and swap out with new rims and Nitto 35s. I'd expect to be able to get at least $350 to $400 per tire/wheel. Maybe $2k for all 5...delivered or picked up local, no shipping and assuming low miles. Drive Bronco home from dealer and immediately swap out.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ive done this before with other cars. People will want to go aftermarket for whatever reason. I probably will too. The market will be flooded with Sasquatch wheels and tires and they will go for much less than would actually cost. Probably $1k and less as time goes on. I plan to keep mine so I can easily go back to stock if I want.

just make sure you get something better than OEM. coming from Subaru world, there were guys ditching OEM real BBS wheels for cheap knock offs for better “fitment” and selling the BBS for CHEAP.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They will sell easy, some non-Sasquatch guy will want the Sasquatch look

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best guess, $800-1000 for just the 5 wheels and maybe $1800-2000 for wheels with tires with very low miles - and local pickup. Once cheap lift kits come out, many will want these wheels who ordered non Ssas.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ive done this before with other cars. People will want to go aftermarket for whatever reason. I probably will too. The market will be flooded with Sasquatch wheels and tires and they will go for much less than would actually cost. Probably $1k and less as time goes on. I plan to keep mine so I can easily go back to stock if I want.

just make sure you get something better than OEM. coming from Subaru world, there were guys ditching OEM real BBS wheels for cheap knock offs for better “fitment” and selling the BBS for CHEAP.
I agree with that...they may be hard to move for close to actual value because a lot will be selling...and to your second point, yes a lot of people will be putting on lower quality wheels, especially if these are forged (there is still some doubt on that). The stock wheels look to be pretty nice wheels and an actual upgrade (forged and headlock capable) will be pretty expensive.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Keep this updated. I am in the same boat. Let me know if you get any line on the Black Rhino's and if they will be compatible with the Bronco SAS set-up. I have the same idea but I don't know jack about this off set stuff.

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When trying to sell my stock Jeep wheels i noticed most Rubicon take offs were $1000 to $1500 for all 5 with tires. Lower trim levels go for half of that. Sasquatch are bead lock capable, I would say around $1500 for a set with lower mileage on the tires. The more broncos that hit the streets the price will come down. Supply and demand.
Sponsored