Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep this updated. I am in the same boat. Let me know if you get any line on the Black Rhino's and if they will be compatible with the Bronco SAS set-up. I have the same idea but I don't know jack about this off set stuff.
I went to search the "F250 Tremor tire size"and the search returned a number of factory wheel/tire sets for sale ....$2000 to $2500. If that gives any indication.
Sponsored

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It may depend on where you live? Around me you can get Rubicon takeoffs (5) for ~$1,000-$1,200 on FB Marketplace or Craigslist. Thats asking price. I sold a set of Rubicon wheel and tires with 500 miles on them in 2009 and after having them on Craigslist for over a month i finally sold them for $800. Likewise ive bought takeoffs for cheap if you keep an eye on whats been listed for weeks. Ive bought rubicon takeoffs with new tires cheaper than i could buy new tires and have them mounted.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be selling my squatch wheels day 1. Haven’t decided if I’m going to keep the Goodyears yet or not.

I’m interested to see what the market will bring.

OP
OP
harperrb

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Keep this updated. I am in the same boat. Let me know if you get any line on the Black Rhino's and if they will be compatible with the Bronco SAS set-up. I have the same idea but I don't know jack about this off set stuff.
I'm likely going to work w a local shop to help me finalize the wheel selection. I only know enough to get myself into trouble if I go it alone.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping the SaS tire /wheel set fits the Ranger also supplying more buyers

Mine will go for 1500 for all 5 in the midwest or I'll put em with the rest of the someday stuff

Sponsored
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same plans down here in Richmond! Were gonna flood the market!

I plan to go with a set from Black Rhino or Fifteen52. I intend to list for around $1500 without tires. I will just transfer the stock SAS tires over onto the new wheels. I have no doubt they will sell for that, perhaps more when we have more info about the wheels. People with other manufacturers may seek them out to use with adapters since they seem like a really nice quality wheel. I just don't care for the look personally.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The market for used wheels/tires is probably not what you think it is. Yes, new takeoffs are still used. I picked up a set of 5 FJ wheels for my Tacoma for $350. I'd expect around $500 for 5 wheels or $1200 for wheels/tires, but it's whatever someone is willing to pay and how long you want to wait for that person to show up.

People tend to spend money on new, not used.
Sponsored