Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Subaru
Bronco
Badlands
You can put 33s on the rims that no problem and would look great. Sasquatch 17 rims on 33s works
Right, but I'll already have wheels. I was after a full set to just bolt on until I trade it in for my Badlands when it finally gets here.
Advertisement

OP
OP

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Big Bend
Right, but I'll already have wheels. I was after a full set to just bolt on until I trade it in for my Badlands when it finally gets here.
Sounds good. Enjoy your Bronco when it arrives they are awesome.

Broncado

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ5
Bronco
Base
Do you still have these? I live in Bend, OR and need wheels and tires for my base model. Also looking at a set in SoCal but don't plan on being down there for a while. Thx

I will have all 5 available 10/26 when it is suppose to be delivered. Seattle Area.

OP
OP

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Big Bend
Do you still have these? I live in Bend, OR and need wheels and tires for my base model. Also looking at a set in SoCal but don't plan on being down there for a while. Thx
I do. I'm waiting for someone that would like them and then I will get them switched out. They are like new. You want just the wheels? Bend is great. Grew up in Eastern OR...Bend was in our league.

Broncado

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ5
Bronco
Base
Small world! how many miles on them and will you include the TPMS for an easy swap? What is the price for it all? Thx

I do. I'm waiting for someone that would like them and then I will get them switched out. They are like new. You want just the wheels? Bend is great. Grew up in Eastern OR...Bend was in our league.

Broncado

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ5
Bronco
Base
oh I just read the first page of comments. So $2500? Any way we could meet halfway (Portland?) ? I want wheels, tires and TPMS. Not sure if the lugs are the same on the base. Thx

Advertisement

MRT
Advertisement