• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York Sasquatch wheels, Tires,TPMS, ceramic coated professionally, Only 1238 miles.

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These came off my 2023 Badlands-Sasquatch at only 468 miles, still new condition.. I had the wheels ceramic coated on the 2nd day I owned my Bronco. I live in Upstate NY, Saratoga Springs area.. Pickup or I would also be willing to meet part of the way for gas money.. I will install them for you if picked up at my house.. I was planning on only selling the 4 and keeping the other as a spare just in case I ever needed it for emergency only… I will sell the 4 for $1600 and if someone really wants all 5 I will let them go for $ 2100 firm.. Ceramic coating wasn’t cheap.. Any questions or need any more pics just ask.. Scott Reynolds

IMG_4593.jpeg

IMG_4594.jpeg

IMG_4595.jpeg

IMG_4596.jpeg

IMG_4597.jpeg

IMG_4598.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright curiosity is getting the best of me.

Why would getting four of them cost $400/ea… but the fifth cost $500??
Because I DONT really want to get rid of the 5th one. I stated I would rather keep it for an emergency spare.. Plus it cost me 300 dollars to have the ceramic coated..

Jersey-mudder

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to APOLOGIZE to any interested in my wheels and tires.. Without ANY intent of my own I POSTED the WRONG mileage on them.. My wife gave me the tip 1 mileage which was 468 miles, still my fault because it’s on me to check on that… SORRY for anyone who thought my intent was to mislead.. Trust me I don’t really need the money.. Thanks for understanding.. Scott:

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be deleting post and putting correct mileage and information in a new for sale post.. Again SORRY for any who feel misinformed or cheated.. Scott
Sponsored