Sheldor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a huge fan of the Sasquatch wheels but when the mpg is almost identical it’s hard to not just add it on to the BL. I don’t want to add 35s later or adjust the suspension to the stock BL, personally I like it being covered under warranty and having the proper gearing and whatnot. Anyway, is it possible to fit the BL optional wheels into the Sasquatch package? I’m assuming no, but don’t know what is and isn’t acceptable wiggle room when fitting a tire to a wheel, there’s also a different offset too. Thanks.

Apologies if this has been asked, I can’t find anything in the search.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw the sas tires today and I like them. They are big, but I wanted sas upfront because it would be easier to go down to 33" then to do the opposite. I wouldn't go any lower than 33". I don't think it would look good. Looking at BL and sas today I really couldn't tell the difference. They are both freaking big and look good. I don't see why you couldn't fit the BL on a sas bronco.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a huge fan of the Sasquatch wheels but when the mpg is almost identical it’s hard to not just add it on to the BL. I don’t want to add 35s later or adjust the suspension to the stock BL, personally I like it being covered under warranty and having the proper gearing and whatnot. Anyway, is it possible to fit the BL optional wheels into the Sasquatch package? I’m assuming no, but don’t know what is and isn’t acceptable wiggle room when fitting a tire to a wheel, there’s also a different offset too. Thanks.

Apologies if this has been asked, I can’t find anything in the search.
The forged aluminum wheels on the raptor are the same size as the Sas wheels and they look amazing. Might be worth trying to get a set of those, plus I think they’re lighter.

Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am with you. I am getting the SAS package as I really want the offroad goodies that come with it (lockers, suspension upgrades, and larger tires). However, I may not keep the same size tires for the second set - either go with 33's or 34's? I also definitely want a black beauty ring!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor wheels are a different bolt pattern and thus will not fit the Bronco.

The forged aluminum wheels on the raptor are the same size as the Sas wheels and they look amazing. Might be worth trying to get a set of those, plus I think they’re lighter.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The easiest way around this would be to trade for the wheels you want after the fact. BUT the optional wheels are a 17x8+55 and the Sasquatch are a 17x8.5+30. So in order to clear components with those 315's you would need to bolt on a 1" spacer with the 17x8's

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
spice it up sir. Black wheels with Black rings are boring. It just blends in with the tire and you can't tell what is what.

Does this look good?

Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheels 1621282204521

The Sas wheels will look great once the beauty ring is swapped out to black.

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
spice it up sir. Black wheels with Black rings are boring. It just blends in with the tire and you can't tell what is what.

Does this look good?
Honestly? No. Coming from a KTM owner too.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base

Does this look good?

1621282204521.png
I have to tie it in to something else on the truck. If there were orange on the truck to tie into that beauty ring I'd be all about it.

Last edited: