Sponsored

Sasquatch worth it just for looks (larger tires and lift)?

thaywoody

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m interested in the Sasquatch package more for looks. Currently ordered a 2.7 OB with high package. (2pm day 2 hoping early enough to nab it mid summer). Debating adding the Sasquatch package for pure looks. Not saying I wouldn’t make use of it...
Is the upgrades included worth it when I only want the look of larger tires and slight lift?
Or I am just crazy.
Sponsored

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's the only reason I got it.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The warranty and all of the mechanicals are a good price for the items. The actual "value" is unfortunately a personal preference and only one person can rate that. However, the inclusion of the Sas pack could in theory add retained value for resale.

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t pay for the Sasquatch due to limited supply’s. So I plan on buying bigger tires aftermarket and get my bronco sooner

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m interested in the Sasquatch package more for looks. Currently ordered a 2.7 OB with high package. (2pm day 2 hoping early enough to nab it mid summer). Debating adding the Sasquatch package for pure looks. Not saying I wouldn’t make use of it...
Is the upgrades included worth it when I only want the look of larger tires and slight lift?
Or I am just crazy.
It has the bigger tire, wheels with proper offset, possible lift (debated alot around here), better shocks, front and rear lockers, 4.70 gears. For all that, yes it's worth it, even if you only wanted it for the looks.

Standard 2.7 auto only has the 3.73 gears (if I remember correctly, too lazy to look up). So if you went aftermarket, expect +/- $1,000 for wheels, another +/- $1500 for tires. Upgrade the axle gears?? I'd take a WILD guess and say $2500+. There is your 5 grand. Throw in the fact that it comes with factory warranty and speedometer will already be set for the larger tires.

It's a no brainer whether you want it for looks or want it for ability.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It has the bigger tire, wheels with proper offset, possible lift (debated alot around here), better shocks, front and rear lockers, 4.70 gears. For all that, yes it's worth it, even if you only wanted it for the looks.

Standard 2.7 auto only has the 3.73 gears (if I remember correctly, too lazy to look up). So if you went aftermarket, expect +/- $1,000 for wheels, another +/- $1500 for tires. Upgrade the axle gears?? I'd take a WILD guess and say $2500+. There is your 5 grand. Throw in the fact that it comes with factory warranty and speedometer will already be set for the larger tires.

It's a no brainer whether you want it for looks or want it for ability.
Yup 3.73 or 4.27 with Rear Lockers

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or I am just crazy.
same thought process; 7/14 reservations; one 4dr, one 2dr.; both 2.7 OB, no bigfoot pkg; wanted to limit the kill options; only ones were the 2.7s and the 2door. plan aftermarket 2.5 inch teraflex lift; and 33's on 17 inch wheels, don't want too much lift, difficult to crawl up there. go to interactivegarage, nice site.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We don't actually know how much impact the deadly sins will have. I would rather have to wait a little longer and get exactly what I want then to get my bronco a little bit earlier and waste the time to put stuff on my bronco to make it close to Sasquatch. Order Sasquatch, possible wait and be happy upon delivery.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not need SAS and placed my BL order without it but with the optional wheels.
After thinking it over and realizing that I was only 1500 away (actually less because of A-Plan) I modified my order and added it. My Christmas and birthday gift to myself for the next few years.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not getting it myself, but yes it is worth it even if just for looks.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As all others have pointed out, Sasquatch is an absolute steal of a deal when you break it all down.

If the looks make you feel better about the money spent on the purchase, then do it. The upgrades will likely ride better and improve confidence even if just on the highway because an upgraded suspension is just that. The road manners and off road ability if the spirit hits you make it worth it.

Even at the full $5K, Squatch is about what you'd expect to pay for a stage 2 suspension.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks are nice, but pretty is as pretty does. Bought it for the performance...
Sponsored